Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Modartt Pianoteq 5 Standard Software Downloadtrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Download After Purchase
- Flexible Financing
The standard version of Pianoteq 5.
The Pianoteq Standard version offers several powerful tools for sound shaping and recording. It is a natural choice for the semi-professional musician who wants to adjust unique physical parameters such as unison with, microtuning, hammer hardness, soundboard and string length. It also lets you position up to 5 microphones around the instrument and to choose from a selection of different microphone brands.
Extraordinary sound shaping
The possibility to shape the sound through physical parameters is an extraordinary feature that cannot be found in any other piano software. With just a few mouse clicks, you can achieve things that would require hours, or even weeks, by piano technicians to adapt on real acoustic pianos.
Some things can hardly be done in the real world, such as changing the string length from a mini grand of 1m/3.3ft to an imaginary giant grand of 10m/33ft. You can even modify the mechanical properties of the soundboard. New exciting possibilities open up as you explore the parameters and discover sounds that you have never heard or thought of before.
Presets from the FXP Corner
Users of the standard version can make fully use of all exciting presets created by other users (available in the FXP corner), including those created by Pianoteq PRO users: any preset created with Pianoteq Standard or Pianoteq PRO produces exactly the same sound in Pianoteq Standard and Pianoteq PRO.
Similar to what professional audio engineers do when recording, you can place up to 5 microphones anywhere around the instrument in a separate illustrative interface. By adjusting microphones, you are able to quickly adjust the colour and presence of the sound.
Fifteen directional microphones of well-known brands are modelled, increasing the palette of available sound colours.
A mixer is available for combining the microphones into 5 output channels, with the possibility to adjust separately level and delay. In binaural mode, for headphone usage, a head model is used for simulating the sound heard by a person located where the head is placed in the interface. The head can be rotated in any direction and even its size can be changed.
- Physically modelled virtual instrument
- Includes 2 instrument packs of choice
- Includes KIViR historical instruments collection, bells and carillions.
- Adjustable physical parameters, such as hammer hardness, soundboard, and more
- Progressive variation of the timbre (uses all the 127 MIDI velocities)
- Control of the dynamics in timbre and volume
- Realistic sympathetic resonances, including duplex scale
- Adjustable mechanical noises (sampled or modelled)
- Built-in graphic equalizer
- Built-in graphic curve for key velocity, note-off and pedal
- Keyboard calibration assistant
- Eight types of pedals (that can be assigned to the four UI pedals)
- Progressive sustain pedal, allowing partial-pedal effects
- Convolution reverberations
- Effects: tremolo, wah-wah, compressor, delay, flanger, chorus, compressor, and more
A digital piano that will make it to the final mix, order Pianoteq 5 today!
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.