- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J51081 000000000 J51081000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The LP32 is a flexible digital audio interface, router, splitter, converter and standalone mixer with AVB-TSN networking and connectivity to a host c...Click To Read More About This Product
Powerful digital audio hub.
The LP32 is a flexible digital audio interface, router, splitter, converter and standalone mixer with AVB-TSN networking and connectivity to a host computer through class compliant, high-speed USB 2.0 (compatible with USB 3.0 and iOS). The LP32 provides four independent banks of 8-channel ADAT optical I/O, 64 channels of USB I/O, 32 channels of AVB-TSN network I/O and a headphone output, for a total of 258 simultaneous I/O channels.
The unit supports 4-channel SMUX format when operating at 88.2 or 96 kHz. At any sample rate, each input and output bank is individually switchable to stereo TOSLink (optical S/PDIF). A convenient, assignable front-panel headphone output with volume control allows for convenient monitoring of any stereo channel pair.
Housed in a sturdy aluminum alloy half-rack enclosure, the LP32 is ideal for routing optical digital audio streams in live performance systems, AVB-TSN network installations or recording studios of any size. Powerful DSP delivers large console style mixing with 48 channels, 12 stereo busses, and 32-bit floating point effects processing, including modeled analog EQ, vintage compression and classic reverb.
Extensive routing patches ins to outs, or splits input channels to multiple destinations. Use the LP32 as a stand-alone mixer and control everything from the LP32's innovative web app running on an iPadTM, iPhoneTM, tablet, smartphone, and laptop. Connect a second MOTU AVB-TSN interface with a simple Ethernet cable.
Incorporate the LP32 into a larger AVB-TSN audio network with standard AVB-TSN switches and sub-millisecond latency, even over long cable runs. From studio to stage to corporate campus, the LP32 delivers flexible digital routing/conversion, state-of-the-art operation and reliable performance.
- 32 channels of ADAT optical “lightpipe”
- Support for
- Flexible router, converter and splitter
- Stand-alone operation with wireless
- DSP mixing and effects processing
- Ultra-low latency and proven, high-performance MOTU drivers
- Comprehensive metering
- Convenient headphone monitoring
- 32-bit floating point processing
- Modeled vintage effects processing
- Web app control from any device
- System expansion
- AVB-TSN audio networking
- Audio analysis tools
Powerful interface, splitter, converter and mixer all in one. Order soon.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.