- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Musician's Gear MG900 Studio Headphones
- Write a Review
- J12294 000000000 J12294000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Musicians Gear MG900 are circumaural headphones designed for playback, monitoring, and recording. With a lightweight 40mm neodymium driver, soft leat...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
For tracking or monitoring.
Musicians Gear MG900 are circumaural headphones designed for playback, monitoring, and recording. With a lightweight 40mm neodymium driver, soft leatherette earpads and versatile hinge design, the MG900SH offers extended frequency response, hours of comfort, and easy storage and handling.
- Ear coupling: Over-ear (circumaural)
- Primary application: Studio monitor
- Secondary application: General listening
- Operating principle: Closed
- Frequency response (TX): 18Hz - 20kHz
- SPL: 105dB
- Driver diameter: 40mm
- THD: < .3 %
- Noise cancelling: No
- Weight: 7-1/8oz.
- Contact pressure:
- Style: Straight
- Length: 9.85" (3m)
- Connector: 3.5mm w/adaptor
- Built-in mic: No
Order a pair today for features that are beyond the price.
- Compact, lightweight, and portable design
- 40mm neodynium driver
- Plush leatherette headband and earpads
- Closed cavity structure
- High-quality telescopic arms
- 180 rotatable frame, ideal for single-ear monitoring
- Earcup: Circumaural
- Transducer type: Dynamic
- Driver size: 40m
- Impedance: 32Î
- Sensitivity/Max. SPL: 95 ±3dB/105±3dB
- THD: <0.3%
- Freq. response: 15Hz-22kHz
- Max.: Power 400mW
- Rating: Power 200mW
- Cable: Length 3M (straight)
- Plug: 3.5mm (plus 6.3mm adapter)
- Weight: 233g (with cable)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.