- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
MusicLab RealStrat Virtual Guitar Software Download
- Write a Review
- H98045 000000000 H98045000000000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
RealStrat provides incredible playability based on the unique performance modes and easy-to-use keyboard layout as well as the advanced key/pedal/vel...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to a 24 hours.)
6-Month* financing available.
Sample-based virtual electric guitar plug-in instrument.
RealStrat provides incredible playability based on the unique performance modes and easy-to-use keyboard layout as well as the advanced key/pedal/velocity switch system allowing a keyboardist to perform guitar parts with a whole new level of realistic expression. RealStrat covers practically all sounds, articulations, and techniques a professional guitarist can produce on his Strat, including mute, bridge mute, harmonics, pinch harmonics, slap, unison bend, strumming, picking, chord chopping, scrapes, etc.
High quality dry samples recorded directly from Stratocaster pick-ups let you easily create any desired guitar sound using your favourite amplifier simulator.
¢ Multi-channel layering technology, incorporating a custom library of specially recorded samples taken from every fret of all 6 strings of a real guitar.
¢ The unique Floating Fret Position technology, which imitates change of fret position of a guitarist's hand on the neck. This gives you the possibility of playing on up to 140 guitar frets using just 46 keys of a standard keyboard!
¢ Our original Guitar Touch technology letting you easily imitate basic guitar techniques (strumming, plucking, sliding, bending, muting, etc..), using standard MIDI keyboard and MIDI controllers, such as Pitch Bender, Modulation Wheel, Sustain Pedal, and Aftertouch.
¢ Sound Humanize technology allowing to wholly remove 'machine gun' effect on note repetition (tremolo, strumming, etc¦).
¢ Guitar Rhythm Pattern technology providing powerful Pattern Manager completed with huge MusicLab Guitar Pattern Library for easily creating guitar accompaniment tracks. All you have to do is to find the appropriate rhythm pattern(s) in the Pattern Manager tree view, copy it to the needed number of measures, start your sequencer and use MIDI keyboard to play chord changes, or alternatively add chords to a MIDI track via sequencer's editor.
¢ The unique Struminator technology letting you use alternative MIDI controller (standard Guitar Hero game controller for Sony Playstation 3 by Activision Inc.) for creating authentic guitar accompaniment parts with ease and fun.
These technologies allow to closely emulate live guitar sound and performance, letting you create guitar parts with a whole new level of realistic expression.
- Innovative approach to guitar sound modeling and guitar techniques
- Solo, Harmony, Chords, Bass&Chord, Bass&Pick, Direct
- Fret hand Mute, Bridge Mute (palm mute)
- Slap + Slap Noises
- Artificial Harmonics & Pinch Harmonics Scrapes
- Pick position select (15 points) & Pick Noise (adjustable level)
- Auto Fret Noise & Release Noise
- Up/Down strokes
- Hammer-On (up to octave range)
- Pull-Off (up to octave range)
- Hammer-On with Pull-Off on key release (up to octave range)
- Slide Legato Up/Down (up to octave range)
- Slide Auto Up/Down (up to 2-octave range, speed adjustable)
- 30 FX's assignable on 33 Keys
- Toggle/temporary switch modes
- Number of strings used in strums adjustable
Download now for authentic Strat sounds and articulation from right inside your computer.
- Operates as a virtual instrument software plug-in in all major hosts like Logic, Cubase, Digital Performer, Sonar
- Works as a Standalone module
- 1GB+ RAM, 2GB+ free hard drive space
- Windows XP SP3/Windows Vista SP2 32bit or 64bit
- Windows 7/8 32bit or 64bit
- Intel Core, VST 2/DXi host.
- OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8, G5 or Intel Core, VST 2/AU host. (V3) Native VST 3 64bit support
- RTAS support is available in ProTools 6/7/8/9/10 via FXpansion's VST to RTAS adapter 2.1 on OS X 10.6.8. For OS X 10.7/10.8 adapter requires update.