- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
MXL 910 Voice/Instrument Condenser Microphone
- H87199 000000000 H87199000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The MXL 910 Voice/Instrument Condenser Microphone gives you topnotch condenser sound without the high-end price tag. Part of MXL's 900 Series mics, a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Affordable pressure gradient condenser mic with cardioid polar pattern and large dynamic range.
The MXL 910 Voice/Instrument Condenser Microphone gives you topnotch condenser sound without the high-end price tag. Part of MXL's 900 Series mics, affordable mics ideal for home studios, the side-address 910 is a medium diaphragm condenser mic versatile enough to handle guitars, drums, and even vocals thanks to its cardioid polar pattern, and gold-sputtered, six micron diaphragm. The 910 boasts a generous 30Hz - 20kHz frequency range which is remarkably smooth and consistent between 50Hz through 1kHz, with a slight rise between the two, and a presence peak between 5K and 10K with a drop-off after 10K.
Medium-diaphragm condenser mic
Large dynamic range
Cardioid response pattern
Great for guitars, drums, and more
Order now for a real studio workhorse.
Diaphragm: Gold-sputtered, 6 micron diaphragm
Frequency range: 30Hz - 20kHz
Polar pattern: Cardioid
Capsule Size: 22mm/0.866142"
Impedance: 200 ohms
Equivalent noise level: 20 dBA (A-weighted IEC 651)
Power requirements: 48V phantom power (±4V)
Weight: .75 lb./340g
Size: 47mm x 168mm/1.85" x 6.60"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.