- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
MXL V250 Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
- H77071 000000000 H77071000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The V250 is a large-diaphragm FET condenser microphone, and, as such, is good for a wide variety of applications, from vocals to room applications, t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A true, pressure-gradient condenser microphone that's a match for any singer.
The V250 is a large-diaphragm FET condenser microphone, and, as such, is good for a wide variety of applications, from vocals to room applications, to acoustic instruments. The capsule is equipped with a 17 mm diaphragm of 6-micron Mylar on a 20mm OD backplate and is held together with a brass tension ring. The MXL V250 gives vocals the right mix of power and polish. This true pressure-gradient condenser microphone delivers big, bold vocals with a presence that breaks through the rest of the tracks. And it has a detailed, articulate sound that makes subtle nuances shine. It's where force meets finesse. It's the perfect match for any singer, and it can't miss with acoustic guitars and pianos.
- Excellent microphone for all types of vocalists
- Detailed sound that highlights subtle nuances
- 10 kHz presence peak that boosts vocals in a mix
- FET preamp that delivers a full-bodied sound
- Also great for acoustic guitars and pianos
Another worthy addition for your mic locker from MXL. Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.