Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
A complete 4-Lavalier system!
- Four independent VHF receivers in one convenient housing allows simultaneous operation of four wireless systems
- 120dB dynamic range
- 30Hz-18kHz frequency response
- Up to 250' optimum line-of-sight operation
- Front dual antenna jacks for either onboard or remote antennas
- Off/Standby/On switch allows audio muting the transmitter while maintaining signal integrity
- Individual channel XLR output jacks, volume and RF mute controls
- Rear panel four-channel-mixed 1/4 output jack
- Front panel power ON LED, TX ON and AF signal level LED displays
- Noise-free transmitter ON/OFF operation
- Rugged, all-metal construction that is single-space rackmount unit
401X Quad LT Wireless Lavalier Microphone System Specifications:Overall System Performance:
- Frequency Response: 30-18KHz (-3dB)
- Dynamic Range: 120dB (20-20KHz)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.5% (typical)
RF Carrier Frequency Range: 170-230MHz (Factory installed Channels)
- Frequency Stability: +/- 0.005%, crystal controlled
- Modulation: FM (F3E), +/-15KHz nor,+/-30KHz max
- Operating Range: 250 feet typical ” up to 500+ feet optimum line-of-sight
- Channel A = 171.905 MHz
- Channel B = 185.15 MHz
- Channel D = 209.150 MHz
- Channel N = 197.150 MHz
- Channel E4 = 173.8 MHz
- Channel H = 191.3 MHz
- Channel F = 203.4 MHz
- Channel E = 215.2 MHz
- Audio Inputs: 3.5mm mono locking jack with phantom power
- Controls: OFF/STANDBY/ON switch, input level adjust
- LED Indicator: Unit "ON" (single flash), Low Battery Alert (steady)
- RF Power Out: 50mW (Max. allowed by FCC)
- Harmonic & Spurious Emissions: <-40dB
Battery: 9V Alkaline
- Battery Life: Up to 20 hours
- Dimensions: 4.1" X 2.4"X 0.8" (10.4 X 6.1 X 2.0 cm)
- Weight: (w/o battery): 3.6 oz (101 g)
- Controls: Power ON/OFF, volume control, mute control
- Connectors: 1 unbalanced adjustable mixed (all four channel) 1/4" T-S audio output jack. Line level, 600 ohms. 4 balanced fixed level XLR. #1=GND, #2-3=signals, Line/Mic level, 11k/600 ohms
- Receiver: 2.1 mm barrel-type DC input jack (tip=positive)
- LED Indicators: 1Power ON LED, 4 AF LED, 4 TX ON LED
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 1.75"x 7.5"x 16.5"(4.4 x 19 x 42 cm)
- Weight: 4.5 lbs (2 Kg)
- Power Requirements: 16V @ 800mA, nominal, AC/DC adapter supplied
- Antenna Connectors: Dual female BNC connectors
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.