- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Nady CX23SW 3-Way Stereo Crossover
- Write a Review
- #183711 000000000 183711000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Nady CX23SW 3-Way Stereo Crossover gives you options for virtually all live sound reinforcement amplifier configurations. High slew rate circuitr...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Affordable, flexible, and super-clean 3-way stereo plus subwoofer crossover.
The Nady CX23SW 3-Way Stereo Crossover gives you options for virtually all live sound reinforcement amplifier configurations. High slew rate circuitry, over 115dB dynamic range, phase inversion switches, low-cut subsonic filters for low-frequency driver protection, servo-balanced XLR inputs, and shielded internal power supply provide pro functionality anybody can afford.
- 3-way stereo plus subwoofer crossover
- 50-250Hz sub
- 70-1000Hz low mid
- 480-7000Hz mid high
- 7000Hz to 25kHz high
- 2nd order, 12 dB/octave filter type
- Balanced combo 1/4" TRS & XLR, 100 kOhms impedance
- Balanced XLR outs, 220 ohms impedance
- 30Hz/ -3dB, 12dB/octave low cut filters
- 25Hz to 25Khz +/-1dB frequency response
- .05% THD
- 80dB SNR
- One rackspace
- 4-2/5 lbs.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.