- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Nady DM70 Drum and Instrument Microphone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 277127 000000000 277127000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Nady DM70 microphone is equipped to handle extremely high sound pressure levels without distortion. The DM70 mic is ideal for live and studio clo...Click To Read More About This Product
A percussion powerhouse and an unbeatable deal!
The Nady DM70 microphone is equipped to handle extremely high sound pressure levels without distortion. The DM70 mic is ideal for live and studio close-miking of all types of drums and percussion instruments, and also for accurate sonic reproduction of brass, woodwind, and other instruments producing high sound pressure levels.
- Cardioid pattern allows close miking without bleed-through from other drum kit pieces
- Neodymium element delivers maximum output
- Up to 145dB SPL handling capacity for distortion-free reproduction of even the loudest drums and other instruments
- Transformerless moving-coil dynamic design for enhanced bass and fast transient response
- All-metal construction for maximum reliability
- Special rubber shockmount mic holder minimizes floor vibration pick-up
- Incredibly small, low-profile design for minimum visibility and versatile close-miking placement around the drum kit
- Gold-plated XLR for maximum conductivity
- Full frequency response for sonic punch with exceptional clarity: 70Hz - 16kHz
Plenty of kick is just a click away - DO IT NOW!
- Cartridge type: dynamic with neodymium cartridge
- Directional pattern: cardioid
- Frequency response: 70Hz16kHz
- Sensitivity @ 1kHz, 74dB SPL): -73dB, +/- 3dB
- Impedance: 600 ohm
- Maximum SPL (@1% THD): >130dB
- Dimensions: 1-5/8"D x 4-1/2"L
- Weight: 8.5oz
- Case material: die-cast zinc
- Holder mount: rubber and plastic with brass insert
- Ballscreen: steel mesh
- Gold-plated XLR contacts
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.