- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Nady GEQ 131 Single 31-Band EQ
- Write a Review
- 183702 000000000 183702000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Nady GEQ131 is a single-channel 31-band, 1/3-octave equalizer in a single rack space. It features constant Q-circuitry with a 5% center frequency...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Low in price but loaded with premium features!
The Nady GEQ131 is a single-channel 31-band, 1/3-octave equalizer in a single rack space. It features constant Q-circuitry with a 5% center frequency accuracy, switchable low-cut filter with LED, selectable 6dB or 12dB range with LED, active balanced and unbalanced input/output connectors (XLR, 1/4" TRS, and RCA), variable level control, passive bypass switch, signal, overload threshold LEDs, and a ground lift switch.
- 31-band, 1/3-octave equalizer
- Q-circuitry with a 5% center frequency accuracy
- Switchable low-cut filter with LED
- Selectable 6dB or 12dB range with LED
- Active balanced and unbalanced I/O (XLR, 1/4" TRS, and RCA)
- Variable level control
- Passive bypass switch
- Signal, overload threshold LEDs
- Ground lift switch
Upgrade your EQ; order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.