- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Nady HE-1 Hum Eliminator
- Write a Review
- 180014 000000000 180014000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Nady compact HE-1 is a sure-fire bet for quick and easy removal of 60/120 cycle AC hum from your signal path. This two channel mini-box is design...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The Nady compact HE-1 is a sure-fire bet for quick and easy removal of 60/120 cycle AC hum from your signal path. This two channel mini-box is designed to eliminate hum caused by ground loops while also acting as a direct box capable of converting unbalanced signals to true balanced signals for long interference-free cable runs. It's passive design is easily portable with no AC sockets necessary. A couple of these are essential hardware in every musician's or roadie's tool bag.
- Eliminates AC hum (60Hz/120Hz buzz) easily with up to 20dB of attenuation
- Converts automatically back and forth between balanced and unbalanced lines at either end”also can be used as direct box which converts signals from unbalanced to true balanced
- Breaks grounds loops safely, while leaving all signal grounds intact
- Dual Channel I/O with 1/4" TRS 'smart' jacks
- Completely passive design with audiophile quality components assures the best possible noise and distortion-free performance
- Input Connectors: 2 x 1/4" TRS jacks
- Output Connectors: 2 x 1/4" TRS jacks
- Input/Output Impedance: 10K Ohms
- Maximum input: 8V RMS
- Maximum source impedance: 1K Ohms
- Minimum load impedance 10 Ohms
- Frequency response 20HZ to > 20kHz (- .05dB)
- Dimensions (WxHxD) 4.5" x 1.63" x 3.5"(114.3 x 41.4 x 88.9 mm)
- Weight 16 oz (453g)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.