Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Nady PM-200A Powered Personal Stage Monitortrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
In-your-face onstage monitoring.
The PM-200A Powered Personal Stage Monitor is the perfect tool for monitoring audio on stage or in rehearsal. This unit puts the controls at your fingertips so you'll never have to scream for "More Monitors!" again. The Nady PM-200A is tailor-made to reduce feedback while allowing vocals and instruments to stand out in the mix. Simply input a line level feed from the main or monitor mixer and adjust the EQs and Volume to your personal liking. Or you can input your instrument/vocal signal directly, before outputting to the main PA, to hear yourself solo. You'll hear yourself loud and clear and never miss the bridge again with the PM-200A monitor by your side!
- Powerful internal 150W RMS amp
- Specially designed dual ferro-fluid 5" drivers
- Powers internal speakers plus up to 4 PM-100 Personal Stage Monitors
- 2 external speaker outputs
- 125dB maximum SPL cuts through loudest mixes
- Balanced 1/4" TRS and XLR input jacks
- Volume control
- 3-band EQ controls Clipping LED indicators
- High-powered headphone output
- 1/4" balanced line output for daisy chaining with other PM-200A, or connecting to mixers and PAs
- Works with most standard 5/8" microphone stands
Order today and hear yourself loud and clear.
PM-200A Powered Personal Stage Monitor Specifications:
- Mic Input: balanced XLR
- Input Impedance: 2K
- Maximum Input: -10.2dBm (235mV)
- Sensitivity (for max output w/Volume max): -40dBm (7.5mV)
- Line Input: balanced/unbalanced TRS 1/4"
- Input Impedance: 20K ohms (10K ohms unbalanced)
- Maximum Input: +22dBm (10V)
- Sensitivity (for max output w/Volume max): -10dBm (230mV)
- Line Output: balanced XLR
- Output Impedance: 1.4kOhm
- Maximum Output (w/10K load): 15.5dBm (4.3V)
- EQ and Volume: rotary knobs
- High: +/-12dB @ 10K Hz
- Mid: +/-12dB @ 2.5K Hz
- Bass: +/-12dB @ 120 Hz
- Headphone Output: 1/4" TRS Stereo
- Power: 2 x 80mW @ 32 ohms
- Power Amp Output: 2 internal speakers, 2 external 1/4" outputs
- Power: 2 x 50W RMS @ 8 ohms (Total 100W RMS)
- 2 x 75W RMS @ 4 ohms (Total 150W RMS)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz ” 50KHz
- THD: 0.055%
- S/N: -81dB
- Noise Floor: 200uV
- Amplifier protection: clipping LED's, thermal runaway, short circuit, anti-thump on/off protection
- Internal Speakers: 5" full-range
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Voice Coil diameter: 1"
- Power Requirements: Selectable, 115VAC/60Hz or 230VAC/50Hz
- Fuse Requirements: 5x20mm glass tube F.B. 6A 250V @ 115VAC
- 3A 250V @ 230VAC
- Weight: 9.6 lbs. (4.4 Kg)
- Dimensions (HWD): 11.1" x 7" x 6.1" (28 x 18 x 15.5 cm)
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.