- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Native Instruments Absynth 3 Semi Modular Synthesizer
- Write a Review
- Product 709138
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Native Instruments ABSYNTH 3 Semi Modular Synthesizer is a powerful instrument combining synthesis with sampling. The clearly structured user-int...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Stretch the boundries of software synthesis!
The Native Instruments ABSYNTH 3 Semi Modular Synthesizer is a powerful instrument combining synthesis with sampling. The clearly structured user-interface and innovative features turn the sound design process into a creative and enjoyable musical journey. Now in its third generation, the award-winning ABSYNTH Synthesizer continues to build on its untouchable reputation. From futuristic synths to rhythmic mayhem, vintage sounds to ambient layers and completely unique, alien soundscapes, ABSYNTH 3 seduces with sublime sounds. The possibilities offered by its semi-modular architecture and powerful, unique features, create an extremely diverse spectrum of amazing sounds.
Native Instruments Absynth 3 brings dozens of new features that greatly expand its sound spectrum. Absynth now incorporates a new user interface with convenient one-window editing, envelope-controlled surround sound features, live audio inputs, real-time fractalization, unison mode, advanced envelope control, 2 new special effects, and 256 additional presets.
Absynth 3 leads the way for future software synthesizers. Combining FM and subtractive synthesis, ring modulation, a live stereo input, classic and granular sampling with the most advanced envelope control ever implemented, this unrivalled synthesizer will take you on the most outrageous sonic adventures. The innovative user-interface merges sophistication with simplicity, providing an exceptional sound design experience.
Generate constantly moving and morphing textures with the flexible 68-breakpoint envelopes. Model individual waveforms, draw in their harmonics or use the real-time waveform fractalization to create lively and individual sounds. Intelligent displays and envelope management make sure you always know exactly what is happening. Spatial surround sound features, a host of additional effects more than 1000 presets guarantee maximum creative scope.
Stage and Studio
ABSYNTH 3 is as much at home in the studio as it is on stage. All the envelopes can be tempo-synced or managed remotely via MIDI, enabling dynamic manipulation of parameters during performances. With the live stereo input you can use ABSYNTH 3 as an extraordinary effect unit. Route other instruments through it, twisting and contorting your sounds into unimaginable sonic realities. Its compatibility with every popular plug-in format ensures seamless integration into every studio setup. Software products by Native Instruments can be used under Windows and Mac and can be integrated into popular recording systems from third-party manufacturers via practically every professional plug-in format.
(See recommended accessories on this page for REAKTOR's Absynth 3 Tutorial DVD)
- Combines synthesis with sampling
- New user interface with convenient one-window editing, envelope-controlled surround sound features, live audio inputs, real-time fractalization, unison mode, advanced envelope control, 2 new special effects, and 256 additional presets
- Combinies FM and subtractive synthesis, ring modulation, a live stereo input, classic and granular sampling
- Moving and morphing textures with flexible 68-breakpoint envelopes
- Model individual waveforms, draw in their harmonics or use real-time waveform fractalization to create sounds
- Intelligent displays and envelope management Spatial surround sound features
- Over 1000 presets guarantee maximum creative scope
- All envelopes can be tempo-synced or managed remotely via MIDI for dynamic manipulation of parameters during performances
- Live stereo input
- Compatible with popular plug-in formats ensures seamless integration into every studio setup
Synthesis and sampling morph in this killer soft synth. Order today!
- System Requirements:
- Mac OS 8.6 or higher
- G3 300 MHz, 64 MB RAM (stand-alone use)
- G3 400 MHz, 128 MB RAM (plug-in use)
- Windows 98/2000/XP, Pentium 400 MHZ, 128 MB RAM
- NI software is compatible with Mac OSX and Windows XP.
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
Absynth has the top quality feel of any other NI products, you can get very unique sounds. It's great por long lasting pads and beds, however not very powerfull leads. There are 2 MAJOR problems with version 3:+ Version 4 is allready out.+ DOES NOT WORK as a plug-in in an Intel Mac.So, get V 3.0 on the cheap and get the 4.0 upgrade.
With Absynth 3 Native Instruments have outdone themselves again by adding in flexible envelopes, more effects, more sounds, and adding surround sound. This is simply the best software synthesizer you can buy right behind the almighty Reaktor 4!