- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Native Instruments TRAKTOR KONTROL F1 DJ Controller
- Write a Review
- J01728 000000000 J01728000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Native Instruments is one of the industry leaders in digital DJ technology, and it continues on the tradition with the TRAKTOR KONTROL F1, the defini...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The definitive hardware for controlling Remix Decks and integrating with TRAKTOR PRO 2.
Native Instruments is one of the industry leaders in digital DJ technology, and it continues on the tradition with the TRAKTOR KONTROL F1, the definitive hardware for controlling TRAKTOR's powerful Remix Decks, with 16 stylish, multi-colored pads to fire loops and one-shot samples. Designed to work seamlessly with the flagship TRAKTOR PRO 2 software, you can get your hands on every aspect of the one of the top-selling digital DJing software platforms available.
TRAKTOR KONTROL F1 can easily be integrated into any TRAKTOR-based DJ setup, designed to work seamlessly with the TRAKTOR KONTROL X1 controller and the S2 and S4 all-in-one systems, as well as DJs using timecode control, the F1 will ideally complement any DJ setup.
TRAKTOR KONTROL F1 is the definitive hardware for controlling the powerful Remix Decks in TRAKTOR PRO 2, the flagship DJ software (not included.) Finally, you can launch clips in a perfectly intuitive, DJ-centric way - control Remix Decks just like regular track decks, switching between up to 64 tracks, loops and one-shot samples on each deck. With your signature sound at your fingertips, it's time to blur the line between DJing and live performance.
Get started in seconds - the KONTROL F1 includes around 2 GB of premium grade sound, pre-loaded as Remix Sets. Or you can import your own samples, and even capture loops and sounds live, using the controller's stylish multi-color pads and ergonomic faders. Expand the creative potential of any TRAKTOR set-up - with or without timecode vinyl - and transform your DJ set into a dynamic live performance.
Best of both worlds
The TRAKTOR KONTROL F1 workflow is rooted in DJ culture. Remix Sets, made up of your individual loops and sounds, and load them just like regular tracks in the super-powerful TRAKTOR PRO 2 software. Your drum loops, bass lines, percussion, vocals and lead sounds are ready for dropping into your performance wherever and whenever your heart desires.
Four volume faders and four dedicated filter knobs provide full sonic access to the Remix Deck slots, and to add more flavor, you can route individual slots through TRAKTOR's FX units. Scratch your live production via Native Scratch timecode control and then mix and fade into a ˜traditional' track on another deck - fuse classic DJ workflow with the future of DJing.
Instant remix fun
Get started in seconds - just load up the included sound collection and dive into a new level of interaction with your music. The hardware and TRAKTOR PRO 2 software respond as one. Ultra-tight integration is complemented by advanced visual feedback - assign a sample a particular color on the hardware, and see the software instantly follow suit.
TRAKTOR KONTROL F1's slim profile fits anywhere. Slot it between your mixer and decks or expand your controller set-up with multiple F1s - its intuitive feel and striking visual presence is matched only by its addictively fun playability.
Superior sound onboard
Ready to remix also means you get around 2 GB of premium-grade loops and one-shot samples in the F1 package. This sound collection provides more than ten complete Remix Sets, packed with inspiring, studio-quality material for enhancing your sets, jamming and live remixing.
The sonic spectrum includes beats, basses, leads, and more, spanning ten musical genres, including House, Techno, Dubstep, Hip Hop, Tech House and Drum'n'Bass.
Optimized to perform
The pads in the bottom third of the controller will trigger 16 loops or samples of your choice. You can load up to 64 audio clips into a Remix Deck - use the rotary encoder to page between groups of 16. Communication with the software works seamlessly both ways - change the color of a pad via the hardware and the software will follow suit instantly and vice versa - so you can always see exactly what's going on.
Track Deck Overlay
Inside the TRAKTOR KONTROL F1 box you will find a Track Deck Overlay. This allows you to access hot-cues, loops, beat jumps and FX which aren't available on your turntable. While the TRAKTOR KONTROL X1 controller was designed for most of those tasks in mind, scratch users in particular might find the pad + fader layout of the TRAKTOR KONTROL F1 more appealing. While the F1 is the ultimate Remix Deck controller, it can also be a perfect addition to any turntablist setup even if Remix Decks are not your main focus.
The overlay fits neatly on the F1 hardware and allows you access all eight hot-cues, and provides control over dry/wet and the central FX parameter (FX unit in Chained Mode). Other use cases are Loop and Move mode, all with full color feedback. You can even utilize all additional deck controls like Sync, Master and Keylock with just a push of a button.
Designed for Traktor Pro with STEMS
The latest version of Traktor Pro Software is STEMS ready. A Stem file is an open, multi-channel audio file that contains a track split into four musical elements – bass, drums, vocals, and melody for example. With each element available independently, you can mix in ways that just weren’t possible until now. With Stems fully supported by the included flagship TRAKTOR software, each of these TRAKTOR controllers are pre-mapped and designed for playing with Stems right out of the box. You can get mixing with Stems right away with a 1.5 GB package of free Stems tracks. Derived from selected MASCHINE expansions, these 65 Stems tracks cover a wide range of tempos and genres ranging from techno, house, and funk, to trap, drum and bass, dubstep and more.
- Dedicated seamless control of TRAKTOR PRO 2 software
- 16 stylish, multi-colored pads to fire loops and one-shot samples
- Four volume faders and four dedicated filter knobs provide full access to Remix Decks
- Control Remix Decks just like regular track decks, switching between up to 64 tracks
- 2GB of premium loops and samples including House, Techno, Dubstep, Hip Hop, Drum'n'Bass and Tech House
- Change the color of a pad via the hardware and the software will follow suit instantly
- Slim profile fits anywhere, easily integrated into any TRAKTOR-based DJ setup
- Track Deck Overlay included that allows you to access standard TRAKTOR controls
- Seamlessly merges the world of DJing and live performance
- Improved BMP detection technology
Order now for the ultimate creative control over your music and DJ sets.
- Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Mac OS X 10.6 or 10.7 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- General: Monitor with 1024 x 768 screen resolution, USB 2.0, DVD drive, 1 GB free disc space, high-speed internet required
- Power Supply via USB 2.0 interface, 5V 500mA bus power.
- No additional power supply or battery is needed
- Dimensions: 4.7" (120 mm) x 2" (52 mm) x 11.5" (294 mm)
- Weight: 1.6 lb. (730 grams)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.