- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Native Instruments TRAKTOR KONTROL S8
- Write a Review
- J13492 000000000 J13492000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Experience a new way to mix and perform with TRAKTOR KONTROL S8 – a 4-channel stand-alone mixer, professional audio interface, and enhanced Stems-rea...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Native Instruments' flagship all-in-one DJ system.
Experience a new way to mix and perform with TRAKTOR KONTROL S8 – a 4-channel stand-alone mixer, professional audio interface, and enhanced Stems-ready decks for ultimate control over the included TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO software. Touch-sensitive controls and high-res displays deliver DJ workflow that is truly cutting-edge.
Connect with Your Crowd
Get physical with the music. Touch-sensitive knobs, faders, and LED-guided touch strips bring TRAKTOR software to life on vivid full-color displays, keeping you focused on performance - not on your laptop. The S8's touch-and-see workflow means you connect with your music - and with your crowd.
Two high-res color displays put TRAKTOR software in plain sight. Browsing, track info, effect, and filter values come into view directly in front of you. Keep an eye on the running track's ultra-crisp vector waveform. Or access Remix Decks in full view.
Play different. TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO's Effects, Remix Decks, and track browsing come to life on full color displays triggered by touch-sensitive controls. Two wide touch strips allow for pitch bending, track seeking, and vinyl scratch emulation.
Sixteen color-coded performance pads transform the decks into powerful live performance controls. Trigger Remix Set cells, slice up and rearrange in Freeze mode, tweak your loops, or improvise using hotcues - all within view, and within reach.
Not the average mixing interface. TRAKTOR Mode buttons on every mixer channel toggle between TRAKTOR and stand-alone mode for integrating a wealth of analog and digital gear - perfect for use with TRAKTOR SCRATCH and seamless transitions between multiple setups.
The S8's 4-channel mixer section features innovative wear-resistant faders. Under the hood, inversed carbon strips prevent nightclub wear from debris and drastically prolong fader life.
The S8 offers the most comprehensive connectivity on a TRAKTOR controller yet. Four analog inputs with phono and mic preamps let you connect turntables, CDJs or other gear. Both XLR and RCA master outputs and ¼ inch booth outputs connect the TRAKTOR KONTROL S8 to any sound system imaginable.
24-bit/48kHz of built-in, pristine audio boosts output to levels designed for the most demanding situations. MIDI In and Out lets you sync TRAKTOR with synthesizers, drum computers, MASCHINE, or external effects.
Remix in the Moment
Create your signature sound with responsive Remix Deck controls. Intuitively mix in sounds with 4+4 channel Remix Deck faders. Plus, live capture and trigger your own samples and loops using 16 color-coded performance pads.
Built for Performance
Connect anything your setup needs - TRAKTOR KONTROL S8 boasts the most expansive connectivity on a DJ controller yet. The on-board 4-channel mixer features unique wear-resistant faders that offer unprecedented durability. Plus, TRAKTOR Mode buttons on every mixer channel switch between TRAKTOR and stand-alone mode - ideal for handing the night over to the next DJ.
Designed for Traktor Pro with STEMS
The latest version of Traktor Pro Software is STEMS ready. A Stem file is an open, multi-channel audio file that contains a track split into four musical elements – bass, drums, vocals, and melody for example. With each element available independently, you can mix in ways that just weren’t possible until now. With Stems fully supported by the included flagship TRAKTOR software, each of these TRAKTOR controllers are pre-mapped and designed for playing with Stems right out of the box. You can get mixing with Stems right away with a 1.5 GB package of free Stems tracks. Derived from selected MASCHINE expansions, these 65 Stems tracks cover a wide range of tempos and genres ranging from techno, house, and funk, to trap, drum and bass, dubstep and more.
*TRAKTOR SCRATCH timecode vinyl or CDs not included with TRAKTOR KONTROL S8 and must be purchased separately.
- Cutting-edge DJ controller, decks, and stand-alone mixer
- Stunning high-res displays react to touch-sensitive controls
- Built-in 4-channel mixer with wear-resistant faders
- Touch-sensitive knobs, faders, and LED-guided touch strips
- Onboard audio interfaces with 24-bit/48kHz audio performance
- Intuitive Remix Deck control, plus live capture and trigger
- Plug-and-play with included TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO software
The next link in the evolution of digital mixing. Order yours today!
- Mac OS X 10.9 or highter, Intel Core i5, 4 GB RAM
- Windows 7 or 8 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit), 2.0 GHz Intel Core i5 or AMD A-Series, 4 GB RAM
- MP3, WAV, AIFF, Audio-CD, FLAC, Ogg Vorbis, non-DRM WMA**, non-DRM AAC
- ** WMA playback supported only on Windows
- Monitor with 1024 x 768 screen resolution, USB 2.0 or higher, OpenGL version 2.1 or higher, 1.5GB free disc space, high-speed internet connection (for installation)
- Depth: 38.7 cm, Height: 6.6 cm, Width: 58.5 cm, Weight: 5 kg
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.