- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Neumann KH 310 Active Studio Monitor
- Write a Review
- Product J02641
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This specially priced demo unit, while 100% functional as far as we are aware, may have significant cosmetic wear. It comes with a 14-day return guar...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
High-performance 3-way near-field studio monitor. Demo priced, some cosmetic wear is likely.
This specially priced demo unit, while 100% functional as far as we are aware, may have significant cosmetic wear. It comes with a 14-day return guarantee, but does not qualify for its original manufacturer warranty. Quantities are limited, so be sure get yours before it’s gone.
The first name in microphones additionally has a highly evolved monitoring selection. Neumann's KH 310 three-way active tri-amplified monitor features a Mathematically Modeled Dispersion Waveguide (MMD), flexible acoustical controls, various input options and an extensive range of mounting hardware. This allows the loudspeaker to be used in diverse acoustical conditions, with any source equipment and in a wide variety of physical locations. For discriminating professionals, the KH 310 represents the latest in acoustic and electronic simulation and measurement technologies to ensure the most accurate sound reproduction possible.
The KH 310 is designed for use as a near-field monitor, as a front loudspeaker in mid-sized multi-channel systems, or as a rear loudspeaker in a larger multi-channel system. It can be used in project, music, broadcast centers, OB vans, and post production studios for tracking, mixing, and mastering.
- Size: Near-field
- System type: Active
- Configuration: 3-way
- Low-frequency driver: 8.25"
- Mid-frequency driver: 3"
- High-frequency driver: 1"
- Full-range driver: Not applicable
- Driver type: Magnetically shielded
- Frequency response: 34Hz – 21kHz
- Max peak SPL: 116dB
- Amplifier class: Info not available
- Output power: 150W
- Input connectors: XLR
- Standby mode: Info not available
- Acoustic space control: Yes
- Power indicator: Yes
- Width: 15"
- Height: 10"
- Depth: 11.5"
- Weight: 28.11 lb.
- Enclosure type: Info not available
Order today and hear what you've been missing.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.