Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Neumann KH 750 DSP 10" Powered Studio Subwoofer (Each)true true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Neumann KH 750 DSP 10" Powered Studio Subwoofer (Each)$1,650.00
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Compact DSP-controlled closed cabinet subwoofer.
The newly designed 10” long-throw driver has a large magnet, linear motor design and a very stiff pressed steel basket. As subwoofers are usually placed on the floor, a robust grille protects the driver from accidental damage. The well-braced cabinet is a sealed designed which brings the fastest possible transient response. The two analog XLR inputs are balanced as are the two analog XLR outputs. The 192 kHz/24-bit digital input can accept AES3 and S/P-DIF signals. There is a bypassable standby function and the switch-off time can be adjusted in Neumann.Control.
Control and align your monitor setup with your iPad
Via standard IP networking, Neumann.Control gives access to many additional the functions of the KH 750 DSP Subwoofer. Systems of loudspeakers can be defined, from mono to 3D, aligned for a good in-room sound, and then operated centrally: Setup, Align, Operate. At last, you do not have to be an expert to optimally integrate this subwoofer into your system, even in a small room.
The Neumann.Control app for iPad offers several features allowing you to setup, align and operate the KH 750 DSP and KH 80 DSP even in large setups up to 9 loudspeakers.
The key features are:
• 1, 2, 4, 5, 7 and 9 loudspeakers and subwoofers
• Identify loudspeakers and subwoofers on the network that are in the room
• Assign the identified loudspeakers and subwoofers to positions in the room
• Guided Alignment – a set of simple questions resulting a well-balanced sound. The Guided Alignment is a process where you are asked very simple questions about the room and the loudspeaker/subwoofer position, and then the app adjusts the response of each loudspeaker/subwoofer accordingly.
• Manual Alignment – an 8-band fully parametric equaliser for expert users. In Manual Alignment expert users have complete freedom to adjust an 8-band parametric equalizer, levels and delays in each loudspeaker/subwoofer as they wish. Manual Alignment can also be used to edit Guided Alignments in a more detailed way.
• System and alignment selection
• Volume control, preset levels, dim, mute all
• Groups, solos, mutes
• Other system settings such as delay, standby level and logo brightness
System Requirements: iPad with iOS 10 or higher
Decreased the bass extension of the monitoring system
Increasing the maximum SPL of loudspeakers
Decreasing harmonic and intermodulation distortion of loudspeakers
Reproducing the LFE channel
Reproducing the “Sub” signal of a bass managed multichannel source
Working as an extension for KH 810, KH 870 and KH 805 subwoofer systems
- Easily installed compact cabinet with a very deep bass response
- DSP engine optimizes output to achieve reference class sound
- Neumann.Control App for iPad to setup, align and operate in a system
- 8 x full parametric equalizer incl. Lo-/Hi-Shelf and Low-/High-Pass, controllable via Neumann.Control -> Accurate and flexible alignment of the subwoofer in the room and within systems
- Delay -> Lip-sync (100 ms): To align audio and video signals up to 2.5 frames at 50 Hz or 3 frames at 60 Hz -> Time-of-flight (2 x 20.8 ms): To compensate for listening distance differences up to 7.2 m (12 ft 5in)
Take control of your studio sound. Order today.
KH 750 DSP 10" Powered Studio Subwoofer (Each) Specifications:
- THD+N: analog, digital: < -100dB; < -90dB
- Free field frequency response ±6 dB: 16Hz– 800Hz
- Free field frequency response ±3 dB: 18Hz–750Hz
- Reproduction accuracy between 50Hz and 100Hz: 100%, 80%, 50% of subwoofers produced: n/a
- Self-generated noise at 10 cm (with input gain set to 100dB SPL for 0dBu): <20dB(A) SPL
- Sine wave output with a THD < 0.5 % at 1 m in half space: 95dB SPL (>70 Hz)
- Bass capability: Max. SPL in half space at 3% THD at 1 m (averaged between 50Hz and 100Hz): 105dB SPL
- Max. long term SPL with pink noise at 2.3 m, in typical listening conditions (single/pair full range): n/a
- Max. long term SPL with pink noise at 2.3 m, in typical listening conditions (single/pair with subwoofer): n/a
- Analog input(s): 2 x XLR: analog electronically balanced
- Analog input impedance: >13k ohms
- Max. input level: < +24dBu
- Common mode rejection ratio (CMRR): > 56dB @ 15kHz
- Crosstalk (1 kHz), level matching: < -90dB; ±0.1dB
- Volume control: via Neumann.Control software
- Volume control range; resolution: 0 … -∞dB; 0.1dB
- Analog dynamic range; THD+N: 119 dB(A); <0.003% (-90dB)
- Signal routing modes: Right; External Bass Management; 2 x LFE
- Analog output(s): 2 x XLR; analog electronically balanced
- Input gain control (sensitivity): +2 ... -12dB
- Output level control (output level in 1 m based on 0 dBu input level): 94; 100; 108; 114 dB SPL
- Digital input(s): BNC (75 ohm): AES3; S/P-DIF
- Digital output(s): BNC (75 ohm): AES3
- Digital converter: resolution; design: 16 … 24-bit DAC; Δ∑
- Digital converter: sampling rate: 48kHz
- Dynamic range A-D-A: >120dB(A)
- Dynamic range D-A: >123dB(A)
- Digital sensitivity: -18dBFS = 100dB SPL at 1 m
- Latency: 1.5 ms (A-D-A linear phase); 1.2 ms (D-A linear phase)
- Delay: User adjustable delay range: 0–100 ms and 2 x 0–20.8 ms
- Delay: Resolution: time; distance: .1 ms; 3.44 cm (1 3/8”)
- Delay: Max. frames Audio-video synchronisation (lip sync): 2.5 (40 ms) frames; 3 (33 ms) frames
- Delay: Time-of-flight maximum distance: 2 x 7.16 m (23' 5")
- Controller design: Digital; active
- Crossover frequency: 80Hz fixed or 60–100Hz via Neumann.Control
- Crossover slope: 24 dB/oct; 4th order
- Phase: 0; 45; 90; 135 under 0/180 deg
- Equalization: via Neumann.Control software: 8 x full parametric IIR + low / high shelf global balance
- FIR phase correction: For connected analog loudspeakers: Linear phase (170Hz–16kHz; +/- 45°)
- Protection circuitry: Driver (thermo limiter); Electronics (temperature limiter); Amplifier (peak limiter, temperature limiter, temperature protection and overcurrent protection); Power supply (temperature limiter and overcurrent protection)
- Infrasonic filter: frequency; slope: 6.5Hz; 12dB/oct.
- Remote control: Neumann.Control software via an RJ45 connector carrying standard IP data
- Display: On; Normal Operation: Green LED
- Display: Identification: Amber LED
- Display: Limit/Clip/Errors/Protection/Boot Mute/Shut Down Mute: Red LED
- Display: Bass Management on: Green LED
- Output power woofer amplifier (THD+N with limiter deactivated: 10%): 256W
- Mains Power Supply: input voltage; frequency: 100-240V; 50/60Hz
- Power consumption (230 V / 100 V): Standby: <300 mW
- Power consumption (230 V / 100 V): Idle: 18W
- Power consumption (230 V / 100 V): Full output: 410W
- In-rush current (Peak): 30 A @230 VAC
- Standby: Disabled; 90 mins (default); user defined in software
- Cabinet material: Wood cabinet, aluminum electronics panel
- Cabinet surface finish; color (front/back): Painted; metallic anthracite (RAL 7021) / black (RAL 9005)
- Operating conditions: +10°C to +40°C (+50°F to +104°F); <90% RH, non-condensing
- Transport/storage conditions: -25°C to +70°C (-13°F to 158°F); <90% RH; non-condensing
- Woofer: 265 mm (10") with protecting black metal grille
- Product dimensions (height x width x depth): 383 x 330 x 383 mm (15-1/8" x 13" x 15-1/8")
- External net volume: 48.4 liters
- Product weight: 19.5 kg (43 lb.)
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.