- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Neumann KH 80 DSP A W US
- Write a Review
- #L10565 000000000 L10565000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
If you have a home or project studio with professional ambitions, Neumann’s KH 80 DSP studio monitors are an excellent choice. They have a well-bala...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Professional sounding monitors priced for the project studio.
If you have a home or project studio with professional ambitions, Neumann’s KH 80 DSP studio monitors are an excellent choice. They have a well-balanced sound image with excellent resolution in the mid frequencies, crystal clear highs and a powerful yet clearly defined low-end. Though they’re small in size they deliver impressive volume and can be played loud without distortion or resonance. The KH 80 DSPs perform well in imperfect listening environments where certain surfaces and corners can cause interference, diffraction, reflection and refraction during playback. For a really true sound, you normally need expensive equipment and the time to align it to fix these issues. These monitors, however, can adapt to room issues by modeling your environment with Neumann’s Control software and then optimize the frequency output to deliver the best sound possible. In the end, this equates to better monitoring so you can deliver your best mixes and masters.
- New DSP-engine optimizes output to achieve reference class sound
- Ready for fully-automatic alignment to the room using the Neumann.Control software
- Mathematically modeled dispersion to deliver excellent detail in any surroundings
The art of neutral studio sound, digitally remastered—order soon.
- Size: Nearfield
- System type: Active
- Configuration: Not Specified
- Low-frequency driver: 4 in.
- Mid-frequency driver: None
- High-frequency driver: 1 in.
- Full-range driver: Not Specified
- Driver type: Not Specified
- Frequency response: 53Hz - 22kHz
- Max peak SPL: 108.8 dB
- Amplifier class: Class AB
- Output power: 150W
- Input connectors: 1/4, XLR
- Standby mode: Not Specified
- Acoustic space control: Yes
- Power indicator: Yes
- Width: 6 in.
- Height: 9.3 in.
- Depth: 8.5 in.
- Weight: 7 lbs
- Enclosure type: Not specified
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear