- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Neumann U67, Tube Condenser Microphone Reissue
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L10324 000001000 L10324000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Neumann has incredible news for lovers of the U67: for the first time in decades, the iconic tube microphone is back in production and built to the o...Click To Read More About This Product
The reissue of a classic tube condenser. A multi-pattern switchable mic
Neumann has incredible news for lovers of the U67: for the first time in decades, the iconic tube microphone is back in production and built to the original specifications. It was the microphone that defined the sound of the sixties and was a quintessential studio workhorse throughout the formative years of modern music. To this day, many top-level engineers would choose the U67 as their only microphone of choice for its inimitably smooth sound and extraordinary versatility.
This reissue of the U67 has almost the exact construction and power supply as the original, with a feature switch to toggle between Cardioid, Omni and Bi-Directional polar patterns. This makes the mic incredibly versatile and perfect for different use-cases in the studio. Its built with the KK67 capsule and EF86 tube and, other than a slightly modified power supply, all of its components meet the vintage specs exactly.
The U67 includes the mic, power supply, cable with vintage correct connections and vintage style suspensions. All come in a high-quality leather carrying case.
- An exact replica of the original U67 classic tube condenser microphone
- Polar switch to toggle between Cardioid, Omni and Bi-directional polar patterns
- Comes with a power supply, cable, shockmount and carry case
Get the sound of a classic studio mic with this exact reissue of the original U67—call or click to order.
- Analog or digital: Analog
- Frequency response: 40 Hz-16 kHz
- Max SPL: 116 dB
- Connector: 3-pin XLR
- Capsule: Condenser
- Polar pattern: Multi
- Type: Mounted
- Switches: Polar
- Phantom power required: Yes
- Diameter: Not specified
- Length: Not specified
- Weight: Not specified
- Included Accessories
- Case: Yes
- Clip: No
- Shockmount: Yes
- Power supply: Yes
- Cable: Yes
- Stand: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.