- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Neutrik 48-Point TRS Patchbay
- Write a Review
- #184200 000000000 184200000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Neutrik 48-Point TRS Patchbay is a 1/4" patch panel with 2 rows of sockets, 24 front pairs and 24 rear pairs. 19" rackmount and fully PCB-wired (...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
1/4" modular patch panel with 48 balanced channels in one rackspace.
The Neutrik 48-Point TRS Patchbay is a 1/4" patch panel with 2 rows of sockets, 24 front pairs and 24 rear pairs. 19" rackmount and fully PCB-wired (24 vertical PC boards) without nut fastening. Identification strips included for front and rear panel.
Order this versatile patchbay today!
- Connector-contact resistance: < 10 mOhm
Switch-contact resistance: < 10 mOhm
Insulation resistance: > 2G Ohm @ 500 V dc
- Current rating: 1 A
- Dielectric strength: > 1000 V dc
- Crosstalk between upper and lower channel: > 100 dB @ 1 kHz
- Jack lifetime: > 10.000 insertions/withdrawal cycles
- Dimensions: 483mm (W) x 44 mm (H) x 71 mm (D)
- Insertion/withdrawal force: < 20 N / > 10 N
- Rackmount panel: 19" x 1U
- Housing: Steel, black coated
- Connector shell: ABS
- Contacts: CuZn39Pb3, CuSn6 plated
- Temperature range: -30C to +80C
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.