- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
- Write a Review
- Product 241415
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Numark DJ/iO audio interface for all DJ software is compact and rugged enough to live in your gig bag, but powerful enough to provide solutions f...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
For the on”the”go software DJ and producers.
The Numark DJ/iO audio interface for all DJ software is compact and rugged enough to live in your gig bag, but powerful enough to provide solutions for a wide range of computer audio needs. The DJ/iO gives software”based DJs, performers, and producers a range of options for outputting their final audio, whether in the form of a live mix or a just”completed new track. DJs and producers pass audio from their software”based application of choice through a traditional mixer (for multi”channel mixing) and output to a pair of stereo RCA connections, via a forward”thinking USB 2.0 connection. In addition, the DJ/iO features 1/4" microphone input and pass”through to Stereo RCA jacks for quick and easy voiceovers.
The DJ/iO features ultra”low latency audio (via ASIO drivers), with two independent RCA stereo outputs, a mic input with adjustable gain on stereo pair #1 and a 1/4" stereo headphone output on stereo pair #2. The DJ/iO is USB bus-powered and also operates with a 9V DC external power supply (sold separately) for those who have exceeded the power output of their existing USB bus.
- USB 2.0 (single channel operation in USB 1.1)
- Ultra-low latency
- Two independent RCA stereo outputs
- Microphone input with adjustable gain mixed to stereo pair #1
- 1/4" Stereo headphone output on stereo pair #2
- 24”bit audio, 44.1kHz and 88.2kHz sample rates
- ASIO drivers with control panel
- USB bus”powered (optional +6 VDC external power supply sold separately)
- Windows and MAC compatible