- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Numark Party Mix DJ Controller
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J32131 000000000 J32131000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Party Mix is a simple plug-and-play DJ controller that will feel comfortable right from the first touch. Regardless of skill level, Party Mix makes m...Click To Read More About This Product
Compact DJ controller with built-in light show.
Party Mix is a simple plug-and-play DJ controller that will feel comfortable right from the first touch. Regardless of skill level, Party Mix makes mixing music easy by incorporating standard controls found on other more professional models including eight color-coded pads with multiple looping and sampling modes, sync mode with backlit button, master and cue audio outputs as well as a 1/4" headphone jack so you can monitor everything that’s happening. But the PartyMix goes even further with a built-in light show that will turn any occasion into a party atmosphere.
- Party DJ Control System with audio outputs
- Simple plug and play
- Virtual DJ LE software included
- Built-in light show creates party atmosphere
- Cool effects and multiple pad modes with looping and sampling
- Sync buttons for easy mixing control
- 1/4" headphone jack to preview for cueing
Party Mix makes it easy to get the party started. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.