- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Numark TTXUSB USB Turntable
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 801567 000000000 801567000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The TTXUSB is an industrial-grade performance turntable from Numark that makes digitizing your vinyl record collection a breeze. The turntable harnes...Click To Read More About This Product
Improved, USB-capable version of the industry standard Numark TTX professional turntable.
The TTXUSB is an industrial-grade performance turntable from Numark that makes digitizing your vinyl record collection a breeze. The turntable harnesses USB plug-and-play compatibility for both PC and Macintosh personal computers.
With TTXUSB, pro DJs have a wealth of unique options available to them, including the patented, interchangeable use of S-Shaped or straight tone arms, industry-leading variable torque, and flexibility to adapt the TTXUSB to a battle- or club-style configuration. The TTXUSB's solid-core, reference-quality construction ensures durability under the most demanding situations.
The TTXUSB turntable comes standard with all the necessary cables to interconnect with a computer and has connectors for pro DJ rigs, along with software to remove clicks, pops, and other undesirable characteristics of vinyl. The TTXUSB is a comprehensive package that easily breathes new life into older recordings while maintaining its professional DJ lineage to the original TTX.
As an added benefit, it includes EZ Vinyl Converter 2 (PC) and EZ Audio Converter (MAC), two of the simplest ways to record and convert vinyl directly to iTunes or your iPod. EZ Vinyl Converter 2 features Gracenote MusicID technology which analyzes your vinyl and automatically retrieves album, artist, and song information for you. EZ Audio Converter lets you easily enter track information. On Mac or PC, you can now digitally archive your collection to CD or MP3 in just a few mouse clicks.
Additional features include an adjustable anti-skating control for increased stereo balance, support for both 33, 45 and 78 rpm playback speeds, an adjustable pitch control (+/- 8%, 10%, 25%, and 50%), and switched line/phono output connectors for connection to a receiver or amplifier. A keylock feature is included to allow DJs to adjust tempo without changing pitch.
Numark's TTXUSB turntable package includes the turntable, a USB cable for interconnecting with a computer, an RCA cable for patching into a stereo system, and an adapter for 45-rpm recordings.
- USB connection for ultraquick conversion of vinyl-to-digital media
- World's first user”adjustable, ultrahigh torque
- (2.5kg¢cm, 3.7 kg¢cm, 4.7 kg¢cm) direct”drive motor
- Patented interchangeable aluminum tone arm system includes both straight and S”shaped tone arms
- Interchangeable pitch fader and button cartridges for club and battle style
- Blue illuminated display provides pitch, RPM, BPM, and motor settings
- Removable aluminum target light and strobe with super”bright white LED
- EZ Vinyl Converter 2 (PC) and EZ Audio Converter (MAC) software for converting vinyl to your iPod
- Solid”core steel top and rubber base construction diminishes vibration and unwanted noise
- Anti”drag aluminum platter reduces excess rotating friction
- Precise cue, height, and anti”skate adjustments
- Reverse and adjustable start and brake times
- ±8, 10, 20, and 50% selectable pitch ranges
- Key Lock to maintain any key while changing tempo
- Onboard auto-BPM counter
- 33, 45 and, 78rpm
- S/PDIF coaxial digital outputs
- Electable phono/line level output (without ground wire)
- Detachable power and audio connections, illuminated output bay
- Headshell and 45 adapter included
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.