- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
C314 Professional Multi-Pattern Condenser Microphone
Condition 2 - Blemished 190839409263
- J22886 005000001 J22886005000001
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The AKG C314 is one in a series of microphones designed around the characteristics of the now classic AKG C414. The C314 has the exact same one-inch ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) A classic design, newly affordable.
The AKG C314 is one in a series of microphones designed around the characteristics of the now classic AKG C414. The C314 has the exact same one-inch dual diaphragm capsule as the C414 XLS, a sound embraced by audio engineers the world over. Designed for enthusiasts and professionals alike, the C314 has advanced features that help artists fine-tune their signature sound including four selectable polar patterns, the lowest self-noise in its class, and an overload detection LED. Whereas the C414 features nine polar patterns, the C314 offers the four most commonly used polar patterns in studio applications.
Four selectable polar patterns
Perfect for nearly every application.
Lowest self noise
For highest resolution in high dynamic applications.
Overload detection LED
Indicates overly high sound pressure levels.
To guarantee the highest polar pattern accuracy.
Integrated capsule suspension
Reduces mechanical noise and resonances.
20 dB attenuation pad and bass-cut filter
For close up recording and reduction of the proximity effect.
Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz
Max SPL: 135 dB
Pattern and type
Applications: Studio, stage
Phantom power required: Yes (48V)
Size and weight
Width: 6.3" (160 cm)
Height: 1.7" (43 mm)
Depth: 2.16" (55 mm)
Weight: 10.58 oz. (300 g)
Clip: Shock mount
Power supply: No
Bring AKG into your studio. Order soon.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.