- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
K 701 Ultra Reference Class Stereo Headphone
Condition 1 - Mint
- 241547 004000000 241547004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The K 701 open-back dynamic headphones use AKG's cutting-edge flat-wire technology for a truly dramatic sound that places every musician at their cor...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Outstandingly accurate sound and excellent imaging.
The K 701 open-back dynamic headphones use AKG's cutting-edge flat-wire technology for a truly dramatic sound that places every musician at their correct location with pinpoint accuracy. This kind of agility, spaciousness, brilliant highs, and velvety, punchy bass is simply remarkable. AKG's Varimotion 2-layer diaphragm ensures optimum diaphragm motion for extremely accurate high-frequency response and a powerful low end. The K 701 offer the utmost comfort with a self-adjusting cushioned genuine-leather headband and specially shaped "3D-Form" ear pads. Bi-wiring, high-performance cable with 1/4" jack plug. Comes with a stylish storage cradle. Individually tested and numbered.
- Revolutionary flat-wire voice coil technology
- Patented AKG Varimotion ultraprecise 2-layer diaphragm
- Self-adjusting cushioned genuine-leather headband
- Bi-wiring, high-performance cable with 1/4" jack plug
- Comfortable, specially shaped "3D-Form" ear pads
- Complete with stylish storage cradle
- Individually tested and numbered
- System: dynamic
- Design: circumaural, open
- Audio bandwidth: 10”39,800Hz
- Efficiency: 105dB SPL/V
- Max. input power: 200mW
- Rated impedance: 62 ohms
- Weight (without cable): 235 g (8.3 oz.)
- Cable: bi-wiring, 99.99% OFC, 3m (10 ft.)
- Stereo adapter: 6.3/3.5mm (1/4" to 1/8")
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.