- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
AB168 Digital Stage Box
Condition 1 - Mint Black
- J13648 004001000 J13648004001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
AB168 is a portable AudioRack, providing 16 XLR inputs and 8 XLR outputs when connected to a GLD-80 or GLD-112 mixer, or to an AR2412 AudioRack.Featu...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) 16 XLR input / 8 XLR output portable audio rack.
AB168 is a portable AudioRack, providing 16 XLR inputs and 8 XLR outputs when connected to a GLD-80 or GLD-112 mixer, or to an AR2412 AudioRack.
Featuring 16 mic preamps with Phantom Power indicators and 8 XLR line outs, AB168 runs on Allen & Heath's proprietary dSNAKE protocol.
The AB168 unit connects over a single Cat5 cable to the GLD mixer or to an AR2412 AudioRack via a secure dSNAKE EtherCon port. A second EtherCon port is provided for daisy-chaining to another AB168 box or connection of a ME personal mixing system. AB168 auto updates its firmware to synchronise with the GLD system.
The rack's rugged design, including rubber bumpers, renders it highly roadworthy and allows it to be placed on the stage floor during performances. Weighing in at just 4.8kg and featuring a sturdy carry handle, AB168 is also designed for maximum convenience and portability. An optional rack mounting kit is also available.
- 16 Mic Preamps on XLR
- Phantom Power LED per Input
- 8 XLR Line Outs
- dSNAKE Connection with locking Ethercon port
- Additional locking Ethercon port for daisy chaining / ME personal mixing system
- Rubber bumpers
- Carry handle
- Optional rack mount kit available
Add some I/O to your live rig or studio.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.