- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
U859QL Cardioid Condenser Quick-Mount Gooseneck Microphone
Condition 1 - Mint Black 18.90 in.
- 270501 004001843 270501004001843
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Designed to plug directly in to a panel or desk-mounted XLRF-type connector, the Audio-Technica U859QL features an ultra-flexible small-diameter goos...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Designed for high-quality sound reinforcement, professional recording and broadcasting.
Designed to plug directly in to a panel or desk-mounted XLRF-type connector, the Audio-Technica U859QL features an ultra-flexible small-diameter gooseneck and accepts interchangeable elements, available in cardioid, hypercardioid, omnidirectional, and UniLine line cardioid polar patterns (available optionally). Equipped with self-contained electronics, the phantom-powered microphone also offers an 80Hz low-cut UniSteep filter that reduces pickup of low-frequency ambient noise. The microphone and gooseneck are 18.90" long.
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- Easy-to-adjust, rugged, small-diameter, alternating gooseneck with virtually no "memory" permits quick positioning into desired shape
- This version has the longer gooseneck
- (18.90" overall length)
- UniSteep filter provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality
- Self-contained electronics eliminate need
- for external power module
- Quick-mount design with 3-pin XLRM-type connector insert at base plugs into any standard XLRF-type surface or cable connector
- ELEMENT: Fixed-charge back plate permanently polarized condenser
- POLAR PATTERN: Cardioid
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 100-16,000 Hz
- LOW FREQUENCY ROLL-OFF: 80 Hz, 18 dB/octave
- OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY: ”43 dB (7.0 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- IMPEDANCE: 250 ohms
- MAXIMUM INPUT SOUND LEVEL: 140 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- DYNAMIC RANGE (TYPICAL): 111 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO: 65 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- PHANTOM POWER REQUIREMENTS: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- SWITCH: Flat, roll-off
- WEIGHT: 5.4 oz (152 g)
- DIMENSIONS: 18.90" (480.0mm) long, 0.48" (12.3mm) head diameter, 0.74" (18.9mm) base diameter
- OUTPUT CONNECTOR: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- ACCESSORY FURNISHED: AT8153 two-stage foam windscreen
- AUDIO-TECHNICA CASE STYLE: M34
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.