- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
B1520 Pro Eurolive Professional Series 15" 2-Way Speaker
Condition 3 - Scratch and Dent Regular 190839895080
- #600701 006000057 600701006000057
6-Month* financing available.
The Behringer EUROLIVE B1520 Pro 2-Way speaker from the Professional Series features a beefy 15" long-excursion woofer and 1-3/4" titanium driver cap...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Full-range sound with chest-thumping lows and sparkling highs.
The Behringer EUROLIVE B1520 Pro 2-Way speaker from the Professional Series features a beefy 15" long-excursion woofer and 1-3/4" titanium driver capable of handling 400W/800W program/peak power handling while delivering robust sound pressure levels. A wide 50Hz-18kHz frequency range ensures solid bottom end and brilliant, natural highs. It also features 50x 50 dispersion, a crossover frequency of 2.5kHz, a rugged construction with steel grille, and Speakon connectors. Its rotatable design means it works as either a main or floor monitor, while a 35mm socket allows it to be pole mounted.
- Powerful long-excursion 15" driver
- Rotatable, asymmetrical 1-3/4" HF titanium diaphragm compression driver
- Wide 50x 50 dispersion
- Rotatable design for mains or floor monitor use
- 35mm socket for pole mounting
- Neutrik Speakon connectors
- 400W/800W program/peak power
- handling @ 8 ohms
Has what it takes to capture ALL of the music! Order today.
- SPL: 96dB (1W @ 1m) full space
- Frequency range: 50Hz-18kHz (-10dB)
- Crossover frequency: 2.5kHz
- Dimensions: 15-3/5"W x 25-1/8"H x 16"D
- Weight: 52lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.