Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Behringer X2442USB Xenyx Mixertrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Equally powerful in the studio or at the live gig.
The Behringer XENYX USB mixer is designed to handle your live gigs, and it provides the state-of-the-art tools you need to make stunning, professional-quality recordings. Along with a built-in USB/audio interface, the XENYX USB mixer comes with all the recording and editing software you'll need to turn your computer system into a complete, high-performance home recording studio.
Sonically Superior Mic Preamps
All Behringer XENYX mixing consoles have one thing in common-great-sounding, high headroom XENYX mic preamps. These state-of-the-art mic pres represent a major step in the evolution of audio technology-and they can easily hold their own, even when compared to the most expensive standalone mic preamps. XENYX preamps offer a staggering 130dB of dynamic range, with a bandwidth that extends from below 10Hz to well above 200kHz. Armed with these outstanding mic preamps, Behringer XENYX USB mixers provide such transparent, crystal-clear performance you just might think someone upgraded your mics while you weren't looking.
Sublimely Musical British EQ
The British mixing consoles of the 1960s and '70s changed the sound of rock and roll-without them the British Invasion might not have happened. Those legendary mixing desks soon became the envy of engineers and producers all over the world. The channel EQ on the Behringer XENYX USB mixer is based on that very same circuitry, allowing you to imbue signals with incredible warmth and detailed musical character. Even when applied generously, these equalizers exhibit sweet forgiveness and superb audio quality.
Ask professional sound engineers what their favorite piece of external processing gear is and the majority response will be virtually unanimous-dynamic compression. What is compression? Compression essentially limits the dynamic range of a signal, lowering the level of loud sounds and turning up softer sounds, to achieve sonic balance. But applying compression is a delicate art that many novice, and even intermediate, sound techs have great difficulty mastering. Behringer's "one-knob" compression is available on all mono channels and is easy to operate, even for entry-level users. With this one knob, you can easily dial in the perfect amount of compression for instruments and vocals, creating powerful mixes with punch and clarity. This is indeed a rare feature for affordable mixers in this class-but standard on all Behringer XENYX USB mixers.
The Behringer X2442USB mixer features 24-bit dual engine FX processor, with 16 editable, studio-grade presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and multi-effects. Complete with a highly accurate input meter, these effects can be altered to your personal taste via the Parameter control. Time-based functions can be entered manually by pressing the Tap button in tempo with the music.
There was a time when the recording process called for lots and lots of expensive gear, which meant the average musician had to buy time at a recording studio-and that time was pricey indeed. But modern technology has put personal recording well within the reach of virtually anyone with access to a computer. How do you get all that music flying around your brain into your computer? That's where the Behringer XENYX USB mixer comes in. Thanks to the built-in, bi-directional stereo USB audio interface, you can connect any of these mixers directly to your PC or Mac computer via a single USB cable. Now any signal source you connect to the mixing console can be recorded directly to your hard drive. Which brings us to music software¦
Free Would Be Nice!
Because you'll want to take full advantage of the Behringer XENYX X2442USB USB mixer's recording and podcasting potential, Behringer's thrown in a massive software package that includes Audacity (the most popular open source audio editor), Podifier, Juice, Podnova, and Golden Ear (a great selection of podcasting software). You're ready to go live on your PC or Mac computer right out of the box! The music software also gives you more than 100 virtual instruments and 50 FX plug-ins, turning your computer into a complete home-based or mobile recording studio from input to output.
energyXT2.5 Compact Behringer Edition Included
When you're ready to take your recording projects to the next level, XT Software's energyXT is just the trick. This DAW (digital audio workstation) makes it easy to manipulate your audio and MIDI files, turning song ideas into stunning CD or Web-ready recordings. energyXT includes its own multi-FX processor, plus a built-in synthesizer/sampler and a drum machine, both of which can be accessed directly via an external controller (such as Behringer's UMA25S) or programmed in step-write mode.
- Analog/digital: Analog
- Total: 16
- Mic preamps: 10
- XLR/TRS combo jacks: Not applicable
- XLR only jacks: 10
- 1/4" only jacks: 16
- RCA (stereo pair): 1
- Phantom power: Yes
- Main XLR out: 2
- Main 1/4" out: 2
- Aux XLR: None
- Aux 1/4": 4
- RCA (stereo pair): 1
- Headphone: 1
- Compression: Yes
- Reverb: Yes
- Delay: Yes
- Chorus/flange: Yes
- Bands per channel: 3
- Treble: Yes
- High midrange: No
- Sweep high midrange: No
- Midrange: Yes
- Sweep midrange: Yes
- Low midrange: No
- Sweep Low midrange: No
- Low: Yes
- Q: No
- Low cut: No
- Master graphic: None
- Inserts (channel): 8
- Inserts (master): No
- Buses: 4
- Sub groups: 8
- USB: Yes
- FireWire: No
- WiFi: No
- ADAT: No
- Thunderbolt: No
- S/PDIF No
- MIDI: No
- Width x height x depth: 16.5 x 5.3 x 17.3"
- Weight: 14 lbs.
- Automation: No
- Fader type: 60mm
- Motorized faders: No
- Bundled software: No
Order today and get a lot of mixer for your money.
X2442USB Xenyx Mixer Specifications:Behringer X2442USB Mixer
- Microphone inputs (XENYX Mic Preamp): Type: XLR, electronically balanced, discrete input circuit
- Mic E.I.N. (20Hz-20kHz): @ 0 ? source resistance: -134dB / 135.7dB A-weighted @ 50 ? source resistance: -131dB / 133.3dB A-weighted @ 150 ? source resistance: -129dB / 130.5dB A-weighted Frequency response:
<10Hz-150kHz (-1dB), <10Hz-200kHz (-3dB) Gain range: +10 to +60dB Max. input level: +12dBu @ +10dB Gain Impedance: approx. 2.6 k? balanced Signal-to-noise ratio: 110dB / 112dB A-weighted (0dBu In @ +22dB gain) Distortion (THD+N): 0.005% / 0.004% A-weighted
- Line Input: Type: 1/4" TRS connector electronically balanced Impedance: approx. 20 k? balanced 10 k? unbalanced Gain range: -10 to +40dB Max. input level: 30dBu
- Fade-out attenuation1 (Crosstalk attenuation): Main fader closed: 90dB Channel muted: 89dB Channel fader closed: 89dB
- Frequency response: Microphone input to main out:
<10Hz-90kHz: +0dB / -1dB <10Hz-160kHz: +0dB / -3dB
- Stereo inputs: Type: 1/4" TRS connector, electronically balanced Impedance: approx. 20 k? Max. input level: +22dBu
- EQ mono channels: Low: 80Hz / ±15dB Mid: 100Hz-8kHz / ±15dB High:12kHz / ±15dB
- EQ stereo channels: Low: 80Hz / ±15dB Low Mid: 500Hz / ±15dB High Mid: 3kHz / ±15dB High: 12kHz / ±15dB
- Aux sends: Type: 1/4" TS connector, unbalanced Impedance: approx. 120 ? Max. input level: +22dBu
- Stereo aux returns: Type: 1/4" TRS connector, electronically balanced Impedance: approx. 20 k? bal. / 10 k? unbal. Max. input level: +22dBu
- Main outputs: Type: XLR, electronically balanced and 1/4" TRS balanced Impedance: approx. 240 ? symm. / 120 ? unbalanced Max. output level: +28dBu
- Control room outputs: Type: 1/4" TS connector unbalanced Impedance: approx. 120 ? Max. output level: +22dBu
- Headphone outputs: Type: 1/4" TRS connector, unbalanced Max. output level: +19dBu / 150 ? (+25dBm)
- DSP: Converter: 24-bit Sigma-Delta, 64/128-times oversampling Sampling rate: 40kHz
- USB: Audio: Stereo In/Out Connector: Type B Converter: 16-bit Sample rate: 48kHz
- Noise: Main mix @ -oo, Channel fader @ -oo: -101dB -100dB (X2442USB) Main mix @ 0dB, Channel fader @ -oo: -93dB -96dB (X1622USB) -87dB (X2442USB) Main mix @ 0dB, Channel fader @ 0dB: -81dB -83dB (X1622USB) -80dB (X2442USB)
- Power supply: Mains voltage: 100 to 240 V, 50/60Hz Power consumption: 50W (X1622USB) 50W (X1832USB) 50W (X2222USB) 50W (X2442USB) Fuse: 100-240 V : T1.6 AH250 V Mains connection: Standard IEC receptacle
- Dimensions: Approx. 5-3/8 x 16-1/2 x 17-1/4", Approx. 136mm x 418mm x 438mm Weight: Approx. 5.9kg
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.