Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Accommodates almost any recording situation.
- Large-diaphragm premium condenser capsule
- Three recording patterns: cardioid, omnidirectional, bidirectional (figure-8)
- Swivel head allows flexible placement and multi-mic positioning (like mid/side, X-Y)
- Unique selection method with magnifier for easy toggle
- Fully discreet, Class A solid stste components
- LED backlit pattern selection
- Simple pop filter selection
- Includes: custom metal case, shockmount, and pop filter
Achieve a world-class contemporary sound!
Reactor Multi Pattern Condenser Mic Specifications:
- Transducer: condenser, pressure gradient
- Polar pattern: cardioid, omnidirectional, bidirectional (figure-8)
- Sensitivity: cardioid: 22mV/Pa, omnidirectional: 18mV/Pa, bidirectional: 18mV/Pa
- Output impedance: 50 ohm
- Rated load impedance: Not less than 1 kohm
- Maximum SPL: 138dB
- S/N ratio: 84.5 dB-A (IEC65I)
- Noise level: cardioid: 7.5 dB-A, omnidirectional: 8.5 dB-A, bidirectional (figure-8): 8.5 dB-A
- Dynamic range: cardioid: 130.5 dB, omnidirectional: 129.5 dB, bidirectional (figure-8): 129.5 dB
- Power requirement: +48V DC phantom power (IEC268-15)
- Weight: 1.5 lb. (.68kg)
- Dimensions: 9.45" x 4.14" x 2 (24.1cm x 10.5cm x 5cm)
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.