Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Open-Box Electro-Voice ELX200-12S 12 in. Passive Subwoofer Condition 1 - Minttrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Open-Box Electro-Voice ELX200-12S 12 in. Passive Subwoofer Condition 1 - Mint
Frequently bought together
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Performance, features, and value in a super-portable package.
The full-range models feature low-profile form factors designed with durable composite enclosures to balance light weight, structural integrity and ease of use. The subwoofers pack powerful low-frequency output into a compact footprint, assembled in an optimized 15mm-thick wooden enclosure with a protective finish.
The features that have made other members of the Electro-Voice portable loudspeaker family a go-to for first-rate sound quality are also present, including powerful-yet-efficient Class-D amplifier design, QuickSmartDSP control and processing, and SST (Signal Synchronized Transducers) waveguide design. Equipped with suspension points for fixed installation, ELX200 makes it easy to achieve superior results across a wide range of applications, including permanent installation.
Bands, DJs, venues and sound reinforcement rental companies are all ideal potential customers for the ELX200 series. Whether you are adding subwoofers to an existing system or building your system from the ground up, ELX200 offers an economical, professional solution to the challenges of live sound reinforcement.
FeaturesThe new QuickSmartMobile wireless control and monitoring application
- , using Bluetooth Low Energy (BTLE) technology, allows intuitive system control, configuration and monitoring of up to six powered ELX200 loudspeakers simultaneously
- (Music, Live, Speech, Club), three-band EQ, five programmable presets, sub/top system-match crossovers, visual monitoring of limiter status, input level control and master volume control
- – far above and beyond industry norms. High-efficiency Class-D power amplifiers deliver high SPLs utilizing ultra-efficient, high-sensitivity transducers designed and engineered by Electro-Voice
- allows for a larger waveguide, which is placed forward in the enclosure to time-align the woofer and the tweeter, providing precise and consistent coverage with deeper, tighter bass response
- with full-range models feature lightweight, compact enclosures that minimize acoustical resonance and ensure strength, and three M10 threaded suspension points for eyebolts, integrated pole-mounts and a three-handle design for easy lifting
Lightweight cabinet, premium components, intelligent DSP and professional sound. Order your ELX200 soon.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.