Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
JBL Control 2P 5.25" Powered Studio Monitors (Pair)true true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Great for a wide range of professional applications.
- Studio quality transducers for accuracy, and rich bass response: 80 Hz–20 Khz
- 35-watt per-channel power amplifier and high sensitivity drivers produce exceptional output: 115dB max SPL per pair
- Balanced XLR, 1/4", and unbalanced RCA inputs allow connection to a range of signal sources
- Stereo headphone jack allows monitoring using headphones
- Ergonomic, side-mounted volume control—simultaneously controls left and right speakers
- High-frequency adjust control—allows the user to contour HF response to application requirements
- Magnetically shielded transducers for use near CRT monitors and magnetically sensitive equipment
- Internal peak limiter and overload protection circuit—protects the system from damage caused by continuous overdriving
- Wall-mount capable using optional MTC-2P mounting kit
- Included snap-on pedestals optimize listening angle for desktop applications
Control 2P 5.25" Powered Studio Monitors (Pair) Specifications:
- Transducers: LF: 135mm (5.25 in) low frequency loudspeaker; HF: 19mm (.75 in) Polycarbonate dome tweeter
- Frequency Range: 80Hz - 20kHz
- Amplifier Power: 35W per channel
- Maximum SPL Per Pair: 115 dB
- Crossover Frequency: 4.2 kHz
- Input Sensitivity: +4 dBu XLR 1/4"; 0 dBu RCA
- Signal Input Connectors (x2): Balanced Neutrik Combo XLR 1/4" TRS; Unbalanced RCA
- Power Requirements: 19 VDC / 3.42 A - use only supplied power supply
- Headphone Jack: 3.5 mm (1/8")
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 235 x 159 x 143 mm (9.3" x 6.3" x 5.6")
- Net Weight: 4.8kg (10lb.)
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.