Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
JBL VRX932LA 12" 2-Way Line Array Speaker Cabinet Blacktrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
JBL VRX932LA 12" 2-Way Line Array Speaker Cabinet Black$2,379.00
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Ideal for mid-sized venues!
The Constant Curvature waveguide mounts three compression drivers on a continuous arc. When additional VRX932LA speakers are added to the array the uninterrupted arc continues. In effect, all the drivers work together as if they were a single driver on a very long waveguide. Since there are three drivers in each VRX932LA, the combined power handling and acoustic output of the system is far greater than a single driver could achieve.
VRX932LA speaker cab uses "amplitude shading" to shape the coverage of the array. Switches on the input plate allow, for example, the upper box in an array to reach a distant balcony while the lower HF section is shaded back to reduce excessive level at the front of the listening area.
One or two VRX932LAs may also be used on a tripod or over subwoofers. The integral rigging hardware is used to securely lock the array together while the dual-angle pole socket provides aiming flexibility. As many as six VRX932LA speaker systems may be suspended in a single array for a nominal vertical coverage of up to 90 . Suspended applications require the JBL VRX-AF array frame (available separately). For applications in which the array must be aimed sharply down, a second array frame may be installed to the bottom of the array serving as a pull-back.
The VRX932LA speaker was designed with SRX700 series compatibility in mind. VRX918S subwoofers are the ideal choice for a ground-stacked or flown VRX932LA system.
¢Music playback and sound reinforcement in mid-size venues
¢Entertainers, corporate A/V professional and sound system hire companies
- JBL's exclusive neodymium magnet Differential Drive woofer for high power capacity and light-weight
- Three neodymium, Annular Ring Diaphragm drivers for high power capacity and high-frequency extension
- Constant Curvature waveguide for unprecedented array coherence.
- Dual angle pole socket for aiming flexibility. One or two speakers may be mounted to a 35mm pole or tripod stand
- Integral rigging hardware for simple connection of enclosures and optional array frame. Arrays of up to six enclosures may be flown
- Array Configuration Selector permits "array shading" in passive mode
Order it with our total satisfaction guarantee!
VRX932LA 12" 2-Way Line Array Speaker Cabinet Specifications:
- Frequency Range: 57 Hz -20 kHz (-10 dB)
- Frequency Response: 75 Hz - 20 kHz (+/-3db)
- Coverage Pattern: 100 degree x 15 degree nominal
- Crossover Modes: 4 Ohms Bi-amp/passive, externally switchable
- Crossover Frequency: 132 dB SPL peak 1.2 Hz
- Power Rating (Continuous/Program/Peak): Passive - 800 W/1600 W/3200 W; Bi-amp Low Frequency: 800 W/1600 W/3200 W; Bi-amp High Frequency 75W/150 W/300 W
- System Maximum SPL: Passive - 130 dB SPL peak; Low Frequency - 130 dB (bi-amp mode)
- System Sensitivity (1w @ 1m): Passive - 95 dB SPL; Low Frequency - 95 dB (bi-amp mode); High Frequency - 114 dB (bi-amp mode)
- Low Frequency Driver: 1 x JBL 2262H 305 mm (12 in) neodymium magnet Differential Drive with dual voice-coils and magnetic gaps
- High Frequency Driver: 3 x JBL 2407J, 25.4 mm (1.0 in) voice-coil, neodymium magnet compression driver
- Nominal Impedance: Passive - 8 ohm; Bi-amp Low Frequency - 8 ohm; Bi-amp High Frequency: 8 ohm
- Active Tunings: Tunings available at www.jblpro.com
- Enclosure: .59" (18 mm), 11 ply birch plywood
- Suspension / Mounting: Optional VRX932LA-AF line array frame kit
- Finish: Black DuraFlex finish
- Grille: Powder coated, black, 16 gauge perforated steel with acoustically transparent foam
- Input Connectors: Neutrik Speakon NL-4 (x2)
- Dimensions (H x W x D: 13.5 x 23.5 x 14.8 in. (343 x 597 x 376 mm)
- Net Weight: 48 lb (21.8 kg)
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.