- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DRM-215 15" Powered 2-Way Speaker
Condition 2 - Blemished 190839928771
- #L47182 005000002 L47182005000002
6-Month* financing available.
The Mackie DRM-215 is a 15” 2-way powered speaker. It delivers class-leading performance and pro-grade construction. The DRM-215’s efficient Class-D ...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Rugged wooden enclosure with Class-D amplification.
The Mackie DRM-215 is a 15” 2-way powered speaker. It delivers class-leading performance and pro-grade construction. The DRM-215’s efficient Class-D amplifier features 1,600W peak output. The 15” woofer gives extended bass response in comparison to the DRM-212.
The DRM-215 professional loudspeaker also has next-generation protection and Power Factor Correction technology. Advanced Impulse DSP provides acoustic correction and time-alignment. The result is clear, punchy sound typically experienced only with massive touring systems. A user-friendly, full-color LCD interface gives quick access to DRM-215’s EQ, voicing modes and more.
Designed for professional use, the Mackie DRM-215 powered speaker is rugged and reliable. Its custom drivers are housed in a texture-coated 18 mm plywood cabinet. Nothing beats a wooden enclosure for a great-sounding speaker enclosure. The Mackie DRM-215 15” speaker’s thick plywood cabinet delivers a rich sound quality that can’t be matched by molded cabinets.
M10 connection points and dual angle pole mounts provide multiple mounting options. Suspend the DRM-215 in a flown configuration for maximum coverage. The DRM-215 PA speaker is perfect for clubs, houses of worship, rental systems as well as gigging musicians on the go who demand professional sound.
- Full-range, 2-way speaker with 15" woofer
- Class-D amplifier with 1,600W peak output
- 18 mm plywood enclosure
- Full-color LCD interface
- Onboard DSP
Built tough and powerful for professional use—order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.