Why Shop With Us?
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
We're Here for You
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Open-Box Nady UHF-3 Lavalier Wireless System Condition 1 - Mint MU1/470.55true true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
A wireless lavalier, bodypack, and half-rack receiver for up to 500 feet of wireless freedom.
The wireless receiver gives you a generous 120dB dynamic range thanks to Nady's proprietary companding circuitry. It also offer Tone Squelch for locking out potential interference, DigiTRU Diversity for maximum range and dropout protection. It provides both 1/4" unbalanced and an XLR balanced output for hooking up to your amp, speakers, mixer, etc.
The UB-3 has an audio mute switch, bicolor LED status indicator for when the unit is on and to warn you of a low battery, and a locking 3.5mm mini jack so you don't have to worry about your instrument cable popping out during the wildest performances.
FeaturesUHF-3 wireless lavalier system
- Half-rack receiver design with folding front panel dual antennas
- Clear channel UHF operation for optimum interference-free performance in any application or locale
- Nady's proprietary companding circuitry for 120dB dynamic
- range, and clear, natural sound
- Tone Squelch for locking out potential interference
- UHF-3 receiver with DigiTRU Diversity for maximum range and dropout protection, full LED indicators, both 1/4" unbalanced and XLR balanced outputs, and special circuitry for noiseless transmitter ON/OFF switching
- Unique snap-out panel locking tabs for single receiver or dual receiver (side-by-side) optional rackmounting
- Instrument bodypack transmitter
- Audio mute switch allows convenient audio muting with the transmitter on
- Bicolor LED status indicator: Unit on (green), Low Battery Alert (orange)
- Locking 3.5mm mini-jack provides secure connection for removable instrument cable
- Convenient, economical operation with two "AAA" Alkaline or NiMH batteries
Order this convenient, money-saving wireless mic system today!
UHF-3 Lavalier Wireless System Specifications:UHF-3 wireless lavalier system
- Frequency Response: 30Hz - 18KHz, +/-dB
- Dynamic Range: 120dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.6%
RF Carrier Frequency Ranger: UHF, choice of single frequencies from 470-500MHz
- Frequency Stability: +/- 0.005%. crystal controlled
- Modulation: FM (F3E), +/- 20KHz normal
- Operating Range: Up to 250ft. typical (depending on site conditions); up to 500+ feet optimum line of sight
- Reception Mode: DigiTRU Diversity (dual antenna)
- Squelch: External Control, Tone Key (30.720KHz)
- Controls: Power On/Off, Volume Control, Squelch (Mute) Adjust
- Connectors: DC in, 1/4" (6.3mm) unbalanced phone jack (360mV/no load), XLR balanced output (+/-24mV/600Ohm load)
- LED indicators: Power on, Diversity A/B, Audio Peak
- Unwanted Signal Rejection: 60dB image and spurious
- Power requirements: DC 18V@250mA, AC/DC adapter included
- Dimensions (Max.) 1.75"H x 7.5"D x 8.1"W (4.4cm x 19cm x 20.7cm)
- Controls: Power/Mute On/Off, Instrument/Headworn Mic/Lav Mic, Input Level
- LED Indicator: Bicolor, Unit on (green), low battery alert (orange)
- RF power out: 50mW nominal (maximum allowed by FCC)
- Harmonic & Spurious Emissions: < -50dB
Battery needed: 2 "AAA" alkaline
- Battery Life: 4-5 hours
- Dimensions: 3.25"H x 2.187"W x 1"D
- Weight: 2.25oz. (0.064kg) without battery
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.