- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
PAR 16 Pro Pin Spot
Condition 1 - Mint Black
- Write a Review
- 804569 004001000 804569004001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This bright point-of-light unit is a plug-and-play fixture that comes wired with a standard AC plug and uses a standard screw-base lamp up to 50W. To...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) A shot in the dark!
This bright point-of-light unit is a plug-and-play fixture that comes wired with a standard AC plug and uses a standard screw-base lamp up to 50W. Too small for a gel frame, you simply cut a gel sheet and slide it in the front housing.
- Plug-and-play fixture
- Standard AC plug
- Standard screw base lamp up to 50W
- No gel frame; hand-cut sheets slide into housing
Grab a bunch and get creative! Order now!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.