- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
PV 115 2-Way 15" Speaker Cabinet
Condition 3 - Scratch and Dent 190839926463
- 601389 006000110 601389006000110
6-Month* financing available.
The PV 115 is a two-way speaker system based on a 15" heavy-duty woofer and an RX14 titanium diaphragm dynamic compression driver mounted on a 60 x 4...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Big sound at a petite price.
The PV 115 is a two-way speaker system based on a 15" heavy-duty woofer and an RX14 titanium diaphragm dynamic compression driver mounted on a 60 x 40 coverage constant-directivity horn. It is Peavey's most affordable two-way speaker cabinet with a single 15" woofer. This trapezoidal enclosure is capable of handling 400-watts program and 800-watts of peak power. Working pros will appreciate the built-in tweeter protection, heavy-duty crossover and molded-in pole mounts. Features include a 15" premium woofer with 2-3/8" voice coil, an RX14 compression driver with a 1.4" titanium diaphragm, 1" exit through a 90 x 40 constant directivity horn and heavy-duty metal grille.
The PV 115 speaker system is rated at 400 Watts program power handling, and the full crossover network includes tweeter protection for clear, punchy sound and excellent long-term reliability. Two 1/4" phone jack input connectors make hook-up a breeze.
- Two-way sound reinforcement enclosure
- Peavey exclusive, heavy-duty woofers with 2.375" voice coil
- RX14 titanium diaphragm compression driver with a 1.4" titanium diaphragm
- Tweeter protection
- 400 watts program/800 watts peak power handling
- Heavy-duty crossover network for driver protection and EQ
- Lightweight trapezoidal enclosure
- 60 x 40 coverage constant-directivity horn for better off-axis tonality
- High-quality, heavy-duty carpet covering
- Steel handles
- Steel corners
- Rugged dado and rabbet construction for lightweight-but-strong joinery
- T-Nut speaker mounting
- Heavy-duty, full-length steel grille
- Pole mount
Click or call now to begin building your PA around these rugged cabs!
- Frequency range (-10dB, half space): 46Hz to 21kHz
- Frequency response (± 3dB, half space): 66Hz to 17kHz
- Sensitivity (1w/1m): 95dB
- Power rating (program): 400 watts
- Peak power capacity (peak): 800 watts
- Maximum SPL: 118dB
- Transducer complement: Peavey heavy-duty 15" premium woofer, RX141.4" titanium diaphragm dynamic compression driver on a 60 x 40 coverage constant directivity horn
- Driver protection: Positive temperature coefficient resistor
- Nominal coverage pattern: 60 x 40
- Electro-acoustic crossover frequency: 2.8kHz
- Nominal impedance: 8 Ohms
- Input connections: Two 1/4" phone jacks in parallel
- Enclosure materials and finish: Trapezoidal, black carpet-covered enclosure with dado-joined 1/2" MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) and a full-length, black powder-coated steel grille
- Dimensions (HxWxD):
- Front: 31.75" x 18.38" x 14.25", 80.06 cm x 46.7 cm x 36.2 cm
- Rear: 31.75" x 11.25" x 14.25", 80.06 cm x 28.6 cm x 36.2 cm
- Weight: 53 lb. (24.1 kg)
- Mounting or suspension: 1-3/8" pole-mount cup for stand mounting
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.