- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
CVL Centraverse Lavalier Condenser Microphone
Condition 1 - Mint
- J09444 004000000 J09444004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
CVL Lavalier Condenser MicrophoneClip-on lavalier condenser microphone in a discreet, miniature form factor ideal for professional presentations. Wor...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Reliable with excellent vocal intelligibility.
CVL Lavalier Condenser Microphone
Clip-on lavalier condenser microphone in a discreet, miniature form factor ideal for professional presentations. Works with Shure wireless systems. This discreet, miniature clip-on lavalier microphone for speeches and presentations features a condenser cartridge with cardioid polar pattern. It works with all Shure wireless bodypacks featuring TA4F (TQG) connectors. Minimal feedback with good vocal reproduction.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Frequency response: 50Hz to 20kHz
- Max SPL: 139 dB
- Capsule: Condenser
- Pattern: Cardioid
- Type: Lavalier
- Primary: Presentation
- Secondary: Not applicable
- Other: Not applicable
- Weight: .88oz. (25g)
- Case: Pouch
- Clip: Lapel
Ideal for public presenters of all types. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.