- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Condition 1 - Mint Gray
- J01129 004001000 J01129004001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Featuring Dynamic MicroDrivers, the SE112 delivers great sound with deep bass and impressive sound isolation, for a perfect audio upgrade with today'...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Effective isolation and quality sound.
Featuring Dynamic MicroDrivers, the SE112 delivers great sound with deep bass and impressive sound isolation, for a perfect audio upgrade with today's portable digital devices. Sound Isolating sleeves in multiple sizes block outside noise and provide a secure, comfortable fit. The SE112 provides a premium sound, build quality, and included accessory upgrade from the standard "earbuds" supplied with today's portable digital devices.
Sound Isolating Design
Comfortable sound isolating sleeves block up to 37 dB of ambient noise. Sound isolation technology prevents outside noise from interfering with your listening experience, whether on-stage or on-the-go. Shure Sound Isolating Earphones require a proper fit to achieve the best sound.
Unmatched Personalization and Comfort
Ergonomic, Professional Design with optimized nozzle angle is designed to rest comfortably in the ear.
- Over-the-ear configuration keeps cables out of the way
- Three sizes of soft, flexible sleeves gently contour to your ears for a perfect fit
- Includes fit kit and carrying pouch and features standard 3.5 mm (1/8”) audio cable
A combination of quality and affordability that only Shure can deliver. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.