- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
MG20 20-Channel Mixer with Compression
Condition 2 - Blemished Regular 190839893932
- J06374 005000017 J06374005000017
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Now in its third incarnation, the MG Series embodies the pursuit of design excellence, and incorporates some of the same technologies developed for u...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) High capacity mixer with compression.
Now in its third incarnation, the MG Series embodies the pursuit of design excellence, and incorporates some of the same technologies developed for use in high-end professional consoles, including studio-quality preamps, powerful digital processing, and a rugged, reliable construction. The Yamaha MG20 is a 20-Channel Mixing Console with 16 mic (XLR hybrid) and 20 Line Inputs (12 mono + 4 stereo), four GROUP Buses + one Stereo Bus, and four AUX sends.
With an intuitive, easy-to-use interface, the MG Series boasts an extensive lineup of compact mixing consoles with models ranging from six to twenty channels, suitable for a diverse range of users and applications. For installed, recording, or live music settings, the solid construction and flexible design of these consoles lets you shape your sound with confidence, continually delivering peak performance and a level of sound quality and reliability unrivalled in its class.
- 20-Channel Mixing Console
- Max. 16 Mic / 20 Line Inputs (12 mono + 4 stereo)
- 4 GROUP Buses + 1 Stereo Bus
- 4 AUX (incl. FX)
- "D-PRE" mic preamps with an inverted Darlington circuit
- 1-Knob compressors
- PAD switch on mono inputs
- +48V phantom power
- XLR balanced outputs
- Internal universal power supply for world-wide use
- Rack Mount Kit Included
- Metal chassis
High-input mixer with included rackmount kit, order today!
- On-board processors : SPX algorithm: 24 programs
- Phantom power: +48 V
- Input Channels: 12 Mono[MIC/LINE], stereo[LINE]: 4
- Output Channels: STEREO OUT: 2
- MONITOR OUT: 1
- PHONES: 1
- AUX SEND: 1
- Bus: Stereo: 1, GROUP: 4, AUX[FX]: 4
- Input Channel Function
- PAD: 26 dB (Mono)
- HPF: 80 Hz, 12 dB/oct (Mono)
- COMP: 1-knob compressor Threshold: +22 dBu to -8 dBu, Ratio: 1:1 to 4:1, Output level: 0 dB to 7 dB, Attack time: approx. 25 msec, Release time: approx. 300 msec
- EQ HIGH: Gain: +15 dB/-15 dB, Frequency: 10 kHz shelving
- EQ MID: Gain: +15 dB/-15 dB, Frequency: 2.5kHz peaking
- EQ LOW: Gain: +15 dB/-15 dB, Frequency: 100 Hz shelving
- PEAK LED: LED turns on when post EQ signal reaches 3 dB below clipping
- Level Meter: 2 x 12 -segment LED meter [PEAK, +10, +6, +3, 0, -3, -6, -10, -20, -25, -30 dB]
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.