- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
EF15P 15" Powered Speaker
Condition 3 - Scratch and Dent Regular 190839482761
- #L26445 006000005 L26445006000005
6-Month* financing available.
Taking Yorkville Elite powered speakers into the future with a fresh redesign, the next-generation EF15P features 1,200W continuous output from an on...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Rugged build and potent 1,200W RMS amplification.
Taking Yorkville Elite powered speakers into the future with a fresh redesign, the next-generation EF15P features 1,200W continuous output from an onboard Class-D power module. A virtually indestructible wood cabinet gives the reliability and improved sound quality to deliver rock-solid performance, gig after gig. With this redesign, Yorkville set out to create a portable, active cabinet with a single-minded focus: uncompromising front-of-house sound.
A 15" low-frequency driver translates the EF15P's power into clean, accurate sound deep, while the 3" titanium-diaphragm compression driver supplies crisp, pure highs. As the largest model in the Elite Series lineup, the EF15P also provides the most robust bass response. The result is rich, full sound with an impressive maximum SPL of 133 dB.
Unlike most brands, Yorkville manufactures the EF15P in Canada, using ABS-coated birch plywood
- Rugged construction with ABS-coated Baltic Birch cabinet
- Efficient Class-D amplification with 1,200W RMS
- Robust 15" woofer and 3" tweeter
- Ideal for FOH sound reinforcement
- Flexible I/O options
Uncompromising FOH performance—order today.
- Active/passive: Active
- Type: 2-way
- LF driver: 15"
- MF driver: Not applicable
- HF driver: 3"
- Amplifier class: Class-D
- Wattage: 1,200W RMS
- Mixer/preamp: Not specified
- Frequency response: 43Hz–16kHz
- Coverage pattern: 60 x 40°
- Max SPL: 133 dB
- XLR: 3
- TRS: 3
- TS: Not applicable
- RCA: 1 stereo
- SPEAKON: Not applicable
- XLR: 1
- TRS: Not specified
- TS: Not specified
- RCA: Not specified
- SPEAKON: Not specified
- Cabinet material: Baltic Birch
- Width: 18.5"
- Height: 30"
- Depth: 14"
- Weight: 64 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.