- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
LiveTrak L-20 Digital Mixer
Condition 1 - Mint
- L47852 004000000 L47852004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The LiveTrak™ L-20 offers everything creators need to mix, monitor, and record complex productions; with 20 discrete audio channels and six individua...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Compact and powerful 20-channel mixer with USB 2.0.
The LiveTrak™ L-20 offers everything creators need to mix, monitor, and record complex productions; with 20 discrete audio channels and six individual custom monitor mixes, it’s built for bigger, bolder arrangements. The LiveTrak L-20 features 20 inputs (16 mono mic/line inputs and two stereo inputs), each with an independent 3-band mid-parametric EQ. Each of the 16 mono inputs offers stand-alone compressor control.
22 Tracks of recording
With the LiveTrak L-20, you can record 20 discrete channels plus a stereo mix directly to an SD card. The LiveTrak L-20 captures pristine audio in resolutions up to 24-bit/96 kHz. At -128 dBu EIN with +60 dB maximum input gain, the L-20 is equipped with our quietest and most advanced preamps ever. Mix down finished songs on the L-20 or transfer your discrete tracks to a DAW to perfect later.
Six monitor mixes
With six independent monitor outputs for musicians, each output can have its own custom mix, complete with effects, that can easily be switched from a powerful headphone output, to a balanced line output for stage monitors.
Designed with your engineer in mind
The LiveTrak L-20 features a dedicated 7th output for the FOH engineer. The sound engineer can monitor the main mix and any of the sub mixes.
Although the LiveTrak L-20 is designed to work as a stand-alone recording and mixing console, it can also be used as a 22-in/4-out USB audio interface. Audio Interface mode lets you route inputs to any DAW or streaming software, even while recording to an SD card. Additionally, audio can be routed from your computer into the L-20 to be mixed with your live performance. Class compliant mode, which enables connection with iOS devices, is supported as well (Apple Lightning to USB Camera Adapter required).
The LiveTrak L-20 offers wireless control via a free iOS mobile app "L-20 Control" featuring most onboard functions, including Fader Levels and Modes, Scenes, EQ, EFX sends, returns, parameters, and more. You can even manage your Effects Library and Scene Library right from your device. Control it all on either large Monitor Out view with a mini transport, or a mini Monitor Out view with expanded Transport controls.
Channel strip: All 20 inputs include a channel fader as well as dedicated mute and solo buttons. The 16 mono inputs include single-knob compression and gain control. Record or playback individual channels with the "Rec/Play" button.
EQ control: The L-20 provides a smooth 3-band mid-parametric EQ and a variable frequency low-cut for each channel. Use the "Select" button to apply Channel Strip settings to the selected channel.
2 EFX sends: The L-20 offers 20 built-in effects with adjustable parameters. Choose from delay and reverb effects, then apply them to any channel using two dedicated EFX busses.
Broad connectivity: The L-20’s combo inputs support XLR or ¼-inch connections. Channels 1-2 offer Hi-Z inputs for electric guitar or bass. Channels 17/18 and 19/20 have TS line connectivity for keyboards and other audio devices, as well as RCA inputs.
Navigation and display: The LiveTrak L-20’s bright, backlit LCD screen and encoder knob let you access an intuitive menu to create new projects, recall previous projects, and customize your recorder settings.
Slate mic and metronome: Use the built-in slate mic to record comments or talk-back. Push the tempo button to program the metronome to your desired tempo.
Transport controls and overdub button: Transport controls include Record, Play/Pause, Stop, Fast Forward, and Rewind. The overdub button allows you to record additional tracks to your current project.
Six custom monitor mixes: The “Fader Mode” buttons allow you to design custom mixes for both the master and monitor outs. For each output, easily switch between a powerful headphone output and a balanced line output for stage monitors.
Headphone output for FOH: The L-20 includes a dedicated headphone output for front-of-house, enabling them to monitor any of the custom sub mixes as well as the master mix.
Custom scene settings: Create and save up to nine different scenes to recall fader position, EQ settings, pan, mute, and more.
- 20 discrete channels (16 mono plus 2 stereo) with XLR or ¼-inch connectivity
- 22-track simultaneous recording, 20-track playback
- 22-in/4-out USB audio interface connectivity
- Records up to 24bit/96kHz audio to SD card
- 48V phantom power
- Hi-Z connectivity (channels 1-2)
- 26dB pad (channels 3-16)
- Built-in compression control (Channels 1-16)
- Solo buttons for individual channels
- Variable frequency low-cut control
- Main outputs plus 6 customizable monitor outputs
- Dedicated headphone output for sound engineer
- Scene saving function, up to 9 scenes saved at a time
- 20 built-in chorus, delay and reverb effects with adjustable parameters
- Two effect busses
- Built-in slate mic
- Class-compliant mode (for iOS compatibility)
- Compatible with Remote Mixer app for iPad
- Automatic recording starting/stopping capability
- Pre-record function
- Import/export projects with USB 2.0 host port
- Compatible functions for ZOOM FS01 footswitch
- Automatic power-save function
Highly capable, eminently affordable mixer for ambitious audio productions. Order today.
- Analog/digital: Analog
- Number of channels: 20
- Busses/groups: 2
- Aux sends: 8
- Powered: No
- Total inputs: 20
- Mic preamps: 16
- XLR/TRS combo jacks: 16
- XLR only jacks: 0
- 1/4" only jacks: 4
- RCA in: 2
- Total outputs: 8
- XLR out: 2
- 1/4” out: 6 (monitor)
- Connections: USB, 2.0
- MIDI I/O: N/A
- Headphone output(s): 1
- Wireless: Yes
- Compression: Yes
- Reverb: Yes
- Delay: Yes
- Chorus/flange: Yes
- Type: H/M/L, shelving/peaking/shelving
- EQ bands: 3 sweepable
- Master graphic: No
- Width: 17.5"/445 mm
- Height: 3.25"/82.6 mm
- Depth: 15.29"/388.4 mm
- Weight: 8.18 lbs./3.71 kg
- Rackmountable: Yes
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.