Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
OTHER WORLD COMPUTING Gemini Thunderbolt 3 Dock and Dual-Drive RAID Enclosuretrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
The do-it-all tool to organize your digital life.
Hardware RAID: Speed, Reliability, Flexibility
This Gemini Thunderbolt 3 Dock utilizes hardware RAID to unleash the full potential of two 3.5" 7,200 RPM hard drives. Preconfigured in high-speed RAID 0 mode to deliver maximum sustained throughput from its drives, the Gemini Thunderbolt 3 Dock offers real-world speeds up to 773MB/s to handle HD video workflows. If you desire the extra security of mirrored data, you can configure the Gemini Thunderbolt 3 Dock in RAID 1 mode. Need more drive flexibility? Set up a span to combine the capacity of the two drives into one huge volume or use the drives as independent volumes.
Future Project Ready
You can customize the Gemini Thunderbolt 3 Dock to quickly adapt to project changes and help you stay ahead of deadlines. Install your choice of 2.5” or 3.5” HDDs or SSD and even combine the speed of an SSD with the cost-effective storage capacity of an HDD. With built-in hardware RAID, you have four drive setup choices:
Non-RAID to keep the drives as independent volumes
RAID 1 (mirror) for backup reliability
RAID 0 (stripe) for optimal performance and maximum speed or use
Span to combine the drive capacities into one huge volume for extra-large storage capacities
Done with the drives but need the connectivity? Just eject the RAID from your computer and the Gemini Thunderbolt 3 Dock keeps you working smoothly.
Full Stream Ahead
The Gemini Thunderbolt 3 Dock features a 1GB Ethernet port to keep you connected at speeds that leave WiFi in the dust. A must-have for shared workflows and workspaces, Ethernet connectivity speeds up file transfers giving you an edge on your work in progress.
Professional Grade = Ready to Work
Having confidence in gear reliability is paramount to creative professionals. That’s why every Gemini Thunderbolt 3 Dock configured solution undergoes OWC's multi-hour drive "burn-in" performance certification procedure prior to shipping. This ensures it arrives operating properly and immediately ready for demanding use.
Disconnect in One Click
OWC Dock Ejector software safely disconnects drives in a single click. Designed by OWC hardware and software engineers, Dock Ejector ensures all data is written before disconnection, saving time and protecting against data loss. Use it to move quickly between workstations and get the most out of your OWC Dock.
- This device has to be connected to the computer via Thunderbolt 3 and it cannot be used as a NAS. The Ethernet port provides the computer with an 1GbE network connection over Thunderbolt 3 but it cannot be used to access the data on the drives over the network.
- When using 8TB or 10TB HDDs from Seagate and connecting the device to a PC running Windows, please make sure to first install the Windows driver.
- Provides up to 27 watts of power via Thunderbolt 3 to charge or reduce laptop and device battery draw.
- The DisplayPort does not support DP++. When using a DisplayPort to HDMI adapter, make sure to use an active adapter.
Duplicate footage, create and manage archives and process effects. Order today.
Gemini Thunderbolt 3 Dock and Dual-Drive RAID Enclosure Specifications:Number of Bays
- (2) 2.5" or 3.5" SATA drives
- macOS 10.14 Mojave
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows 10 64-bit Edition
- Computer with Thunderbolt 3 port
- Thunderbolt technology
- (2) Thunderbolt 3 Ports
- (2) USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type A Ports
- (1) DisplayPort 1.2 Port
- (1) Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) RJ-45 Port
- (1) Secure Digital (SD)
- Thunderbolt (2): Intel JHL6540
- Media Reader: Genesis Logic GL-3227
- USB (2): Fresco Logic FL1100EX
- Ethernet (1): Intel i210
- SATA Controller: ASMedia AS
- RAID 0 striping
- RAID 1 mirroring
- High-quality aluminum for optimized heat dissipation
- (1) 60mm 3,000RPM cooling fan
- Thunderbolt 3: 40 GB/s (or 5000 MB/s)
- Gigabit Ethernet : 1.0 GB/s
- USB 3.1 gen 1 : 5.0 GB/s (or 625 MB/s)
- External UL-listed universal auto-switching power supply
- 100-240V, 50–60Hz
- +12V, 10A
- Operating: 41°F to 95°F (5°C to 35°C)
- Non-Operating: −4°F to 140°F (−20°C to 60°C)
- Operating: 8% to 90% non-condensing
- Non-Operating: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Operating: -304.8 m to 3,048.0 m (-1,000' to 10,000')
- Non-Operating: -304.8 m to 12,192.0 m (-1,000' to 40,000')
- Height: 5.8" (147 mm)
- Length: 9.4" (238 mm)
- Width: 3.3" (85 mm)
- 1.6 kg (3.53 lb.)
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.