Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Overloud Mark Studio 2true true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Download After Purchase
The ultimate Markbass amp modeling software with six different heads and nine cabinets.
With emulation of 6 top-class Markbass amp models including the TA501, R500, Classic 300, TTE500, Little Mark Tube and MoMark. In addition, there are also emulations of nine Markbass cabinets including STD 151HR (rear-ported 1x15"), STD 152HR (rear-ported 2x15"), STD 104HR (rear-ported 1x15"), STD 104HF (front-ported 4x10"), STD 106HF (front-ported 6x10"), Classic 108 (sealed 8x10"), Traveler 121H (front-ported 1x12"), New York 804 (front-ported 4x") and New York 122 (front-ported 2x12").
Each mic/cabinet combination has been recorded in a high-end studio by the best Italian sound engineers and tons of factory presets designed by top engineers and Markbass artists. There's also a full pedalboard including: octave, envelope filter, bass chorus, distortion and compressor effects, and a choice of six microphones, plus a preset combination of two front microphones. If you're looking for that classic Markbass tone, but in a software package, then look no further. Mark Studio 2 gives you it all in one box.
- Six top-class Markbass amp models and nine Markbass cabinet emulations
- Full pedalboard including: octave, envelope filter, bass chorus, distortion and compressor
- Choice of 6 microphones, plus a preset combination of 2 front microphones
- Faithful reproduction of every characteristic and nuance of Markbass amps and cabinets
- Ultra-flexible signal path makes it easy to balance the Direct (plugin) input, Line Out (amp direct Out) and Mic Output levels
Call or click to order today!
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.