- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Palmer Audio Palmer Audio PLI 04 Line Isolation Box 2 Channel
- Write a Review
- #J55949 000000000 J55949000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With the new PRO MEDIA DI/ PLI-04, Palmer introduces a DI-box, produced with the discerning needs of the computer-age media in mind. Using this uncom...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Ideal computer signal processor for audio.
With the new PRO MEDIA DI/ PLI-04, Palmer introduces a DI-box, produced with the discerning needs of the computer-age media in mind. Using this uncomplicated method, personal computers and other consumer equipment with unbalanced outputs can be converted to balanced, in order to carry out, for example, a presentation over a professional PA system.
The PLI-04 accommodates all common input types, TRS jacks accepting mono or stereo plugs, RCA phono sockets and a 3.5mm stereo jack input for use with the headphone output of a Laptop or similar device. The outputs are conventional transformer balanced XLR sockets, as used in professional PA systems, guaranteeing an electrically decoupled signal, a prerequisite to ensure noise-free operation.
Although the PLI-04 is primarily a stereo unit, it can be switched to mono, with the two stereo signals summed and fed to both XLR outputs. The PLI-04 manifests a mechanically robust unit combined with outstanding technical specifications, adding to the list of high quality products that have come to be expected from Palmer.
- Product type: Line Isolators
- Channels: 2
- Inputs: 5
- Input connectors: 3.5 mm TRS, RCA, 6.3 mm Jack
- Input type: unbalanced
- Input impedance: (at 600 ohms load) 6 k Ohm(s)
- Max. input level: + 6 dBu
- Outputs: 2
- Output connectors: XLR
- Output type: balanced
- Output impedance: 600 Ohm(s)
- Max. output level: + 6 dBu
- Transformer balanced: yes
- Ratio: 3.16 : 1
- Frequency response: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Controls: mono/stereo, ground lift
- Cabinet material: sheet steel
- Cabinet surface: powder coated
- Width: 140 mm
- Depth: 95 mm
- Height: 35 mm
- Weight: 0.712 kg
Eliminate hum from your presentations with multi-media. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.