- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Palmer Audio PAN 02 Active Direct Box
- Write a Review
- #J52873 000000000 J52873000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Pan 02 can be operated with 9 V batteries or via 48 V phantom power. High-impedance input; higher output level than with a passive DI box. The Pa...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Standard active DI box.
The Pan 02 can be operated with 9 V batteries or via 48 V phantom power. High-impedance input; higher output level than with a passive DI box.
The Pan 02's active circuitry allows for high input impedance ( 1 meg. ohm) and higher input sensitivity (typical difference between in and out -4 dB). Maximum output impedance with phantom power operation +10 dB. Output is transformer balanced. The special "floating ground" circuitry enables ground lift even during phantom power operation. Metal chassis is 110 x 73 x 42 mm.
Rugged chassis, quiet electronics. Order today.
- Type: active
- Channels: 1
- Inputs: 1
- Input connectors: 6.3 mm Jack
- Max. input level: + 45 dBu
- Input impedance: ((at) 60 Hz) 1 M Ohm(s)
- Input pad: 0 / -30 dB
- Outputs: 1
- THRU outputs/channel: 1
- Output connectors: XLR, 6.3 mm Jack
- Max. output level: + 10 dBu
- Output impedance: 600 Ohm(s)
- Frequency response: 10 - 20000 Hz
- Transformer balanced: yes
- Controls: ground lift, attenuator
- Operating voltage: 9 V block, +48 V phantom power
- Power consumption: 3.8 mA (9V), 4 mA (48V)
- Cabinet material: powder-coated sheet steel
- Width: 110 mm
- Depth: 73 mm
- Height: 42 mm
- Weight: 0.358 kg
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.