Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Peavey IPR2 3000 Power Amptrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Ultra-lightweight power amplifier provides high audio resolution and extreme efficiency.
This revolutionary amplifier offers the sonic superiority and unsurpassed reliability for which Peavey is famous, in an extremely efficient and lightweight design. Advanced technology and extensive protection circuitry allow operation with greater efficiency into difficult loads and power conditions. The DDT (Distortion Detection Technique) circuitry ensures trouble-free operation into loads as low as 2 ohms. DDT protects drivers and ensures that sonic integrity is maintained, even in extreme overload conditions. The IPR2's high-efficiency design allows the amplifier to operate at very low temperatures, and does not require massive heat sinks to cool.
- 2-channel independent fourth-order Linkwitz-Riley crossovers
- DDT protection
- Revolutionary IPR class D topology
- Combination XLR and 1/4" inputs
- Speakon output connectors
- Two-pole combination twist lock and 1/4" (6.3mm) phone plug outputs
- Individual signal patch 1/4" (6.3mm) jacks on each channel
- Standup, LED power present indication
- Detented input controls
- 1750w at 2 ohms
- 950w at 4 ohms
- 525w at 8 ohms
- Individual signal pass 1/4" jacks on each channel
Beef up your rig with this quality amp. Order today!
IPR2 3000 Power Amp Specifications:
- Rated Watts 2ch x 2 ohms: 1750 watts 20ms repetitive burst / 1450 watts 1% THD both ch. driven @ 1kHz
- Rated Watts 2ch x 4 ohms: 950 watts 20ms repetitive burst / 900 watts 1% THD / 815 watts 0.2% THD, both ch. driven @ 1kHz
- Rated Watts 2ch x 8 ohms: 525 watts 20ms repetitive burst / 500 watts 1% THD / 430 watts 0.15% THD, both ch. driven @ 1kHz
- Minimum Load Impedance: 2 ohms
- Maximum RMS Voltage Swing: 70V
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 22kHz; +/-.05dB @ 4 ohms
- 20Hz - 20kHz 2ch x 2 ohms: <0.15% @ 1,200 watts 20Hz to 3kHz, decreasing to 1,100 watts @ 20kHz, both ch. driven
- 20Hz - 20kHz 2ch x 4 ohms: <0.15% @ 650 watts 20 Hz to 20 kHz, both ch. driven
- 20Hz - 20kHz 2ch x 8 ohms: <0.15% @ 375 watts 20 Hz to 20 kHz, both ch. driven
- Input CMRR: > - 76dB @ 1kHz
- Voltage Gain: x 75 (+37dB)
- Crossover: 100Hz switchable 2nd order high pass and 3rd low pass per channel
- Crosstalk: > -68 dB @ 1 kHz @ 400 watts @ 8 ohms Hum and Noise: > -101.5 dB, "A" weighted referenced to rated power @ 4 ohms Slew Rate: > 12V/Î¼s Damping Factor (8 ohms): > 215:1 @ 20 Hz - 1 kHz @ 8 ohms
- Input Sensitivity: .775 volts +/- 3% for 1kHz 4 ohm rated power, .73 volts +/- 3% for 1kHz, 2 ohm rated power Input Impedance: 15kOhms, balanced and 7.5k ohms unbalanced
- Current Draw @ 1/8 power in VA (watts): 960 (535) @ 2 ohms, 615 (315) @ 4 ohms, 400 (200) @ 8 ohms
- Current Draw @ 1/3 power in VA (watts): 2065 (1360) @ 2 ohms, 1215 (735) @ 4 ohms, 740 (420) @ 8 ohms
- Idle Consumption: 160VA, 75 watts
- Cooling: Temperature dependent variable speed 80mm DC fan
- Controls: Two front panel attenuators, crossover select switch for HPF, Normal and LPF Indicator LEDs: Five LED indicators per channel: Active, Signal, DDT, Temperature and DC
- Protection: Thermal, DC, subsonic, incorrect loads, under and over voltage
- Connectors: Dual combination 1/4" & XLR, dual male XLR input thru, two twist lock connectors
- Construction: 0.062" aluminum
- Dimensions: 3.5" x 19" x 10.5" behind front panel + 0.6" for handle
- Weight: 5.62kg (12.4 lb.* )
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.