- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Peavey IPR2 DSP 5000 Power Amp with DSP
- Write a Review
- 476317 000000000 476317000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Part of Peavey's IPR Series, the IPR DSP 4400 Power Amp uses an advanced design that allowed Peavey engineers to dramatically reduce weight while inc...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
2-channel power amp with onboard DSP produces 1500W at 4 Ohms, 2250W at 2 Ohms per channel.
Part of Peavey's IPR Series, the IPR DSP 4400 Power Amp uses an advanced design that allowed Peavey engineers to dramatically reduce weight while increasing output power, reliability, and thermal efficiency. The rackmount mixer features two channels with independent, 100Hz crossovers and produces 1500W per channel at 8 Ohms, or 2250W per channel at 2 Ohms. It also has built-in, 32-bit, floating-point digital signal processing, and program-specific EQ presets that make common sound-reinforcement EQ treatments easy to perform, as well as delays, crossover, and stereo/mono operation with lockable security settings. A front-panel LCD screen allows users to quickly identify and assign presets. Like the rest of the IPR series, it has a resonant switch-mode power supply and a high-speed class D topology that yields the supremely high audio resolution and efficiency.
The IPR DSP 4400 also has Peavey's exclusive DDT speaker protection with multipoint clip sampling which leads a protection-circuitry suite that also includes DC, Temp, Signal, and Active safeguards. The IPR DSP 4400 power amp has a variable-speed fan housed in a lightweight aluminum chassis.
- Class D topology
- Two independent channels with 100Hz crossovers
- Combi 1/4" & XLR and barrier inputs
- Neutrik Speakon and banana outputs
- DDT speaker protection with multi-point clip sampling
- Onboard DSP section with delay, EQ, assignable independent crossovers, setup wizard, lockable security settings
- DC, Temp, Signal, and Active safeguards
- LED indicators
- Lightweight aluminum chassis
- Variable-speed fan
- 1500W RMS x 2 at 4 Ohms
- 2250W RMS x 2 at 2 Ohms
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.