Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Peavey PV 115 2-Way 15" Speaker Cabinettrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Peavey PV 115 2-Way 15" Speaker Cabinet
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Big sound at a petite price.
The PV 115 speaker system is rated at 400 Watts program power handling, and the full crossover network includes tweeter protection for clear, punchy sound and excellent long-term reliability. Two 1/4" phone jack input connectors make hook-up a breeze.
- Two-way sound reinforcement enclosure
- Peavey exclusive, heavy-duty woofers with 2.375" voice coil
- RX14 titanium diaphragm compression driver with a 1.4" titanium diaphragm
- Tweeter protection
- 400 watts program/800 watts peak power handling
- Heavy-duty crossover network for driver protection and EQ
- Lightweight trapezoidal enclosure
- 60 x 40 coverage constant-directivity horn for better off-axis tonality
- High-quality, heavy-duty carpet covering
- Steel handles
- Steel corners
- Rugged dado and rabbet construction for lightweight-but-strong joinery
- T-Nut speaker mounting
- Heavy-duty, full-length steel grille
- Pole mount
Click or call now to begin building your PA around these rugged cabs!
PV 115 2-Way 15" Speaker Cabinet Specifications:
- Frequency range (-10dB, half space): 46Hz to 21kHz
- Frequency response (± 3dB, half space): 66Hz to 17kHz
- Sensitivity (1w/1m): 95dB
- Power rating (program): 400 watts
- Peak power capacity (peak): 800 watts
- Maximum SPL: 118dB
- Transducer complement: Peavey heavy-duty 15" premium woofer, RX141.4" titanium diaphragm dynamic compression driver on a 60 x 40 coverage constant directivity horn
- Driver protection: Positive temperature coefficient resistor
- Nominal coverage pattern: 60 x 40
- Electro-acoustic crossover frequency: 2.8kHz
- Nominal impedance: 8 Ohms
- Input connections: Two 1/4" phone jacks in parallel
- Enclosure materials and finish: Trapezoidal, black carpet-covered enclosure with dado-joined 1/2" MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) and a full-length, black powder-coated steel grille
- Dimensions (HxWxD):
- Front: 31.75" x 18.38" x 14.25", 80.06 cm x 46.7 cm x 36.2 cm
- Rear: 31.75" x 11.25" x 14.25", 80.06 cm x 28.6 cm x 36.2 cm
- Weight: 53 lb. (24.1 kg)
- Mounting or suspension: 1-3/8" pole-mount cup for stand mounting
Also Available In These Cost-Saving Bundles
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.