- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Peavey PV 1500 Power Amp
- Write a Review
- Product 481389
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Peavey PV 1500 Power Amp features Peavey's patented DDT distortion detection technique that virtually eliminates distortion. It also features Pea...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
All the features and proven reliability.
The Peavey PV 1500 Power Amp features Peavey's patented DDT distortion detection technique that virtually eliminates distortion. It also features Peavey's patented V-cooling design, which cools the power transistors more evenly than traditional heat-sink designs. 2-rackspace chassis.
Peavey power reigns! Make the power yours TODAY!
- Stereo Mode: 4 ohms: 500W RMS x 2
- Stereo Mode: 8 ohms: 300W RMS x 2
- Bridge Mode-Mono: 8 ohms: 1000W RMS
- Inputs: XLR, 1/4 inch and barrier strip
- Detented input gain control
- Binding post and Speakon output connectors
- Separate Speakon mono bridge output
- Mode switch for stereo or bridge operation
- Low-cut filter switch for 40Hz low cut filter
- Thru/low output jacks and high output jacks
- LED indicators for input signal, DDT and power
- Peavey's famous DDT compression system
- Total Harmonic Distortion: Less than 0.03% 20Hz to 20kHz, 10dB below rated power in stereo mode both channels driven
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Damping Factor: greater than 300
- Hum and Noise: 100dB
- Rackspaces: 2U